✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

this has been done before but...

fifi

anyone want to suggest any bands that haven't gotten the recognition they deserve? I wanna download some new bands stuff that I haven't heard so anyone you think are worth listening to tell me please :D

Kinky....their music is so cool!!!!.....I suggest.....from their first album Kinky, Mas, Mirando de lado, Sambita, Cornman, soun tha mi primer amor.....

and from their second album called Atlas...Presidente....cause that´s their first single!...

is an alternative band from Monterrey where I´m from!!!!....

Kinky....their music is so cool!!!!.....I suggest.....from their first album Kinky, Mas, Mirando de lado, Sambita, Cornman, soun tha mi primer amor.....

and from their second album called Atlas...Presidente....cause that´s their first single!...

is an alternative band from Monterrey where I´m from!!!!....

I d/l some songs from Kinky. Wow they're pretty funky! I like :P :D

I suggest David Gray' date=' Anathema, and Sentenced. Also you may like a band called Toploader. They kinda remind me of Coldplay.[/quote']

oh I like Anathema. The singers voice is really good :o :D Thanks

Fifi you should check out this band called aqualung. they have brilliant songs.

I dunno if they're famous there or not, but here they definitely didnt get the recognition they deserve.

And oh, The Music is a pretty good band too. I like em cos they make upbeat music. Download a song called getaway and you'll see what i'm talking about.