✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Do you guys think the band is gonna keep making tours?

CarlaSofi

Hi, I'm new here and I wanted to ask you guys if you think the band is gonna stop making world tours, since Chris said that they would stop making new music in 2025 I was thinking if they would keep making tours or concerts, also do you think when MOTS world tour ends they are going to make another album? Im kinda worried haha.

Have a good day.

Hi and welcome. Don't worry, they have stated several times that they will continue touring until well into their old age if they can. Also, they will make 12 studio albums in total, so three more albums are yet to come. The next album MOTS Vol. ii could possibly be released next year since Chris has hinted at adding new songs into the setlist for the 2023 continuation of the MOTS tour.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, I ran away said:

Hi and welcome. Don't worry, they have stated several times that they will continue touring until well into their old age if they can. Also, they will make 12 studio albums in total, so three more albums are yet to come. The next album MOTS Vol. ii could possibly be released next year since Chris has hinted at adding new songs into the setlist for the 2023 continuation of the MOTS tour.

I think it could be possible they release Vol. II this year.. .before Christmas.... for me it is also very interesting how long the tour will go? Because the Europe dates next year. there is no Germany. What do you think? more dates to come? 2024?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, maeli said:

I think it could be possible they release Vol. II this year.. .before Christmas.... for me it is also very interesting how long the tour will go? Because the Europe dates next year. there is no Germany. What do you think? more dates to come? 2024?

Possibly, they seem to be taking it slow this time around. Asia, Oceania and Canada have not even had a first leg, so, as has been rumoured, the tour will probably stretch over several years and possibly all three MOTS releases. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended in 2025.

17 hours ago, I ran away said:

Possibly, they seem to be taking it slow this time around. Asia, Oceania and Canada have not even had a first leg, so, as has been rumoured, the tour will probably stretch over several years and possibly all three MOTS releases. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended in 2025.

I think they are gonna take around 6 months to rest between the volumes of MOTS, which is more fun cause it would feel like 3 different tours haha

• 4 weeks later...

Hello and welcome to the boardΒ πŸ₯°

I took the liberty of moving this thread to the live section, given the theme of the conversation.

And as for me I hope they will keep touring, I just don't think they will regularly tour stadiums again, I assume they will take a break once they've released their albums, until they think it's relevant to perform again, in some form or another.