✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

A Sky Full Of Stars (Music Of The Spheres Tour Version[s])

nowayme

Following the tradition of previous posts here's my version of ASFOS.
All vocals and band are live. Yep everything.
Included are versions using the pausing and restarting part as well as the same versions without the pausing and restarting part.
Bonus, instrumental versions of each version plus a backing track containing only Will's backing vocals.
I've been wanting to do this version for sooo long, I love Will's drums and the weird mixing they do with the levels.
PS: The vocals were really hard to do to sound right, I didn't want to use any of the prerecorded/studio vocals or live vocals that are weirdly sung or of poor quality.
I hope you enjoy!

Link:
https://mega.nz/file/sWZ2ERoQ#Ql7_i_OfSp0vgu3dbKDNBqyzJA-PgWZiB_EVxpjOa88

Files included:
A Sky Full Of Stars (Music Of The Spheres Tour Version - Live Band Backing Track with Will Vocals - Without Restart)
A Sky Full Of Stars (Music Of The Spheres Tour Version - Live Band Instrumental - With Restart)
A Sky Full Of Stars (Music Of The Spheres Tour Version - Live Band Instrumental - Without Restart)
A Sky Full Of Stars (Music Of The Spheres Tour Version - Live Vocals & Band - With Restart)
A Sky Full Of Stars (Music Of The Spheres Tour Version - Live Vocals & Band - Without Restart)

Password: 134679

• Love 1