April 2, 200422 yr hello everybody!!!!!!!!!!...I miss you all!!!!!!!!! but in my work don´t have network for now cause we´re moving...so.... :cry: :cry: ...pls...tell me how are the plans for Berry party???? I hope the next week be more often here!!!... ;)
April 2, 200422 yr Author I think this b-day preparation is too slow :/ I don´t know what else to do... :/
April 2, 200422 yr I think this b-day preparation is too slow :/ I don´t know what else to do... :/ Make a check-list and check everything's done :idea2:
April 3, 200422 yr we should do the pre-party!!! you know...just to feel the party atmosphere!!!... ;)
April 3, 200422 yr Author there´s only one thing for sure: no gold bags... :lol: we need tons and tons od strongbows and marlboro lights. Guy drinks a lot and smokes a lot too. But since I smoke too, I´m gonna get more cigs...
April 3, 200422 yr oky!!! and you know...I´ll bring the tequila!!!....the chocolate cake....!!!!!!!!....and what else!!????....I dunno! .... ;)
April 3, 200422 yr Hey girls i'm joining this party!!!! I'll bring the stellas and the marlboro lights (plus a package of benson and hedges menthols for me) hahah But if i can't bring my gold bag... what i'm gonna wear to match my gold shoes??? :huh: :bigcry: :P
Create an account or sign in to comment