✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Nick Valensi fanclub!

Kettercat

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't mean to ignore your question if you thought I did, my computer froze...

I don't think Nick is gay either. He has a girlfriend (sad but true) although he probably loves Albert more than anyone :lol:

q4.jpg

yet another instance of Nick/Albert love :D

strokesgroup.jpg

I did read in some interview somewhere that the only thing that matters to him (Nick) was his mom, his sisters and the other four Strokes. aww

I'm sorry, I just can't get enough of the Nick/Albert love!

Strokes83.jpg

this one is priceless - not just because of their togetherness, but because Nick looks so...

Hoodie.jpg

dining out together

Hmm.jpg

and again

Dinner.jpg

and yet again

cheapdate.jpg

man, I totally live in this thread. hahaha. well, if not in this thread then definitely in the world of music forum thingy :D woohoo i live in the world of music! sorry, just thought i'd add a bit of randomness. okay i'll leave now

but I'll be back later :D

on a somewhat similar note (well, it has to do with the strokes and their love for one another)...

http://www.livejournal.com/community/strokeslove/6479.html#cutid1

i just found this and it is THE funniest thing ever. i was just reading it and laughing out loud like the biggest fool ever (i'm in the library at school) hahaha. (read part 1 first).

OOOOOH YEAH, I READ THAT!!! It's hilarious :lol:

i, too enjoy nick/julian love! and i have searched far and wide for photographic evidence of some jules/nick togetherness and here's what i have found so far

IMAG0000.JPG

it looks like nick is claiming jules and albert! hahaha. i guess jules and nick like to keep their love for each other under wraps :D but i did read about a concert somewhere where jules said he and nick were getting married and that albert was getting jealous... :wink3:

man, i do love that eyes closed pic of nick (hahaha that rhymes) i have that magazine at home. i paid $11 for it since it was an import or whatever. i hadn't looked at the price tag (smart, i know) and then when they came up with the total i fainted. not really :rolleyes: but i paid anyways because i had to have it. just thought i'd share that incredibly uninteresting story :D

as much as i love the albert/jules/nick love' date=' nothing beats the love between a boy and his guitar[/quote']

......and his pair of All Stars :cool:

Three of my favourite things all in one picture:

Nick.

Guitar.

All Stars.

:blush: :cool:

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD.

:stunned:

Has anyone seen the latest from MTV2 Europe? In between songs they now show Nick with bits off Reptilia, only adding a different soundtrack and actually making it look like he's jerking off.

That was fucking gross. But hilarious at the same time.