✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Nick Valensi fanclub!

Kettercat

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I can't wait for them to come back - which unfortunately won't be anytime soon :cry: But for anyone who lives in the US, the Strokes are supposed to be on Letterman sometime in May. (I think the 20th, but I'm not entirely sure)

That hickey is really disturbing. It looks like he was sucked by a leech or something :lol: yuck that's gross.

Ok- normally I do not get into what band members look like, but that guy is freakin' HOT.... Is it getting warm in here? :kiss:

O! what I could do to him in the course of a few hours- too bad he's so skinny, might end up breaking him :sneaky: ... He, wha'? Oh... you're all still here.... Ahem... sorry. :D

Ok- normally I do not get into what band members look like, but that guy is freakin' HOT.... Is it getting warm in here?

O! what I could do to him in the course of a few hours- too bad he's so skinny, might end up breaking him ... He, wha'? Oh... you're all still here.... Ahem... sorry.

hahahaah!!! :lol:

I can't believe I had to rescue this baby

SAVE THE NICK VALENSI THREAD, DAMMIT.

Damn, gotta keep this thread alive.

oh no! Nick was close to being pushed onto the second page! I must keep him alive - time to give him mouth to mouth... :wink3: ...sorry, I forgot where I was for a moment. :blush: I also noticed that a few of the pics weren't working anymore since thestrokesfan.com is down or disappeared or whatever happened to it. That problem can be easily fixed... :D I'll save you, Nick - you can thank me later ;)