March 27, 200422 yr Hey folks! I've finally decided to join this board. I visit this site often as well. So I post at the official board once in awhile and have been for nearly 2 years. I've been a fan of Coldplay since late '99. I just wanted to say hi and how are you all doing? Yup that is pretty much it. ;) Hope to make some really cool friends here. :lol: ~Virginia~
March 27, 200422 yr hey! welcome to the board! everyone here is really nice so your sure to make ALOT of friends :D
March 27, 200422 yr Hey! you'll love it here' date=' the people are so cool![/quote'] Yeah, we are... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
March 29, 200422 yr hey Virginia :D me is Charlie and I'm slightly crazy as many will already know :dozey: ;)
April 17, 200422 yr Hey folks! I've finally decided to join this board. I visit this site often as well. So I post at the official board once in awhile and have been for nearly 2 years. I've been a fan of Coldplay since late '99. I just wanted to say hi and how are you all doing? Yup that is pretty much it. ;) Hope to make some really cool friends here. :lol: ~Virginia~ Hello! WElcome to the board! :D
Create an account or sign in to comment