✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Vote Fix You to number 1

Tripl3 D

Hi all,

In the Netherlands at the end of the year we have since 1999 the Top 2000 at NPO Radio 2. This is a list of the best 2000 songs ever, as voted by the (dutch) listeners.

This is the most popular list (gets the most media attention) in the Netherlands and last year Fix You reached an all time high in this list at place number 5. Off course we would love to see a Coldplay song at the number 1 spot!

So, I need your help/vote! Got to https://stem.nporadio2.nl/top2000-2023/1/ and cast your vote. The site is in dutch, but hopefully, most of you understand what needs to be done. I just tested with a VPN set to location UK and it seemed to work, so hopefully the same goes for you.

Step 1 is filling your favorite songs (Minimum 5, maximum 35 and off course Fix You!!! 😁), by typing in the search field and adding the song with the '+'. Once you have sufficient songs, you can go to the next step 2.

Step 2 Is where you can fill the motivation, but that's entirely optional

Step 3 Is where you need to fill your Name and Mailadress and agree to the terms and conditions (the one check box at the bottom). The rest is optional

Step 4 Is confirming your choices by mail (check spam and it might take a few minutes)

That's it

Please don't vote for the following songs, as they are the ones which compete with Fix You for the top spot:

Queen    Bohemian Rhapsody
Eagles    Hotel California
Billy Joel    Piano Man
Led Zeppelin    Stairway to Heaven
Pearl Jam    Black
Metallica    Nothing Else Matters
Queen    Love of My Life
Pink Floyd    Wish you Were here
Guns 'N Roses    November Rain
Pink Floyd    Comfortably Numb

Thanks in advance!!!

Edited by Tripl3 D