Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

IAN!!1

Featured Replies

:lol: THAT'S SO TRUE! :lol: :cool: :D

Hey Ian!! May I post on this thread?

AH!! YOU ARE IAN'S GIRL!!! I KNOW IT!!!! :smug: :lol:

You didn't answer my question Mr BusyBee

WHY DO YOU ASK???? CAN'T YOU JUST POST????

ย 

THIS IS A FREE PLACE!!! :smug: :D

Just playing devil's advocate!!

AAAAWW!!!!

ย 

ME NO ENGLISH, THEREFORE YOU MUST NOT SAY ENGLISH WORDS OR I GET LOST!!!!

ย 

ANYWAY I BETTER SHUT UP BEFORE IT LOOSE IT'S TEMPER

ย 

IT WILL

ย 

ย 

IT WILL :stunned:

It?????? Who's an it?

You can't call Ian an it!!! He most definitely is a he

I

YOU

HE

SHE

IT

ย 

WHAT'S TH BIG DIFFERENCE???

ย 

THE ALL REFRE TO THINGS!!!! IT'S THE SAME!!!! I CAN SAY IAN IT'S A FOOTBAL PALYER ASWELL AS IAN, HE IS A FOOTBAL PLAYER!

ย 

YOU UNDERSTAND ANYWAY!!!

ย 

WHAT'S THE BIG EAL ABOUT IT??? :cool:

  • Author

Uh........................................................................................................

UUUUUHHHH I KNOW I AM WRONG!!!!!

ย 

BUT I DON'T LIKE LOOSING :sneaky:

ย 

:lol: WELL IT WAS A SMALL MISTAKE

ย 

IT WON'T MIND THAT! :cool:

Because 'it' refers to inanimate objects which have no gender.

NO!!!! IT'S JUST ENGLISH IS TOO LIMATING!!!! I CAN TELL A PERSON IT'S AN IT REFFERING TO A MIND STATE OR A STATE THAT GOES BEHOND THE PHYSICAL THING....... OR CAN'T YOU???

ย 

BECAUSE IF YOU CAN'T, ENGLISH IS BLOODY RESTRICTIVE!!!!! :angry:

Anyway, I only wanted to ask if I could join the Ian fan club too. I think i deserve to be a member!! :smug:

:lol: IAN DOESN'T HAVE A FAN CLUB!!!!

ย 

HAHA FANS DO NOT TEASE THE "IMAGE"

ย 

PLUS FANS ADORES DIVAS

ย 

AND IAN IS NOTHING BUT A DIVA!!!

ย 

WELL AT LEAST I THINK SO

ย 

PLUS FANS MAKE THINGS FOR THE IMAGE

ย 

THE IMAGE IS MAKING THE THING FOR US

ย 

IN THIS CASE

ย 

SO NO, NO, NO

ย 

:D

Because 'it' refers to inanimate objects which have no gender.

ย 

have you swallowed a dictionary-cum-thesaurus since your tea? was what I made not enough for you? :stunned:

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE KNOW EACHOTHER HERE!!!!

ย 

IT'S LIKE THEY WERE SPEAKING ON CODES!!!

ย 

"AH DID YOU LIKE WHAT I DID??""

ย 

BLIMEY!!!!!!! :angry: :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.