✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*edits to* Why's noone reading this?!

::Hayley::

:D

i thought i'd start a thread for will,

post any info or whatever u think mite be interesting!

ill start you off..

lead guitars, back up vocals

born: 31 July 1978

in : Southampton, England

education Anthropology

~ First in Anthropology - University College, London

Encouraged to learn music by his parents, Champion mastered the piano, guitar, bass and tin whistle at an early age. Although he already knew how to handle a handful of instruments, he had yet to even touch a drumset when Chris Martin and co persuaded him to join in the band as a drummer. But his musical prowess came into good use when he had to learn how to drum only a few months before turning professional.

!! A little known fact is that both his parents are archaeologists and his mum was a part time DJ - which explains his knack for music. Unlike his band mates, Champion used to enjoy playing sports in school, especially football.

Growing up in Southampton, Champion listened to mostly everthing from traditional Irish folk songs to Bob Dylan to contemporary pop and often watched with a fleeting heart as his favourite football team Southampton FC (probable childhood idol: Matt Le Tissier) was thrashed constantly by neighbouring counties. Chris Martin has often proclaimed that Champion is as impressive in his music as he is with making impressions of others. And guess who he likes doing an impersonation of the most? Michael Owen.

Words of Will :D

"He's a bit of a bastard, but he's a genius" ~ on meeting James Brown in Japan

" [ Don't ] take any bullshit off people. If you like bands don't be afraid to say it. We find that so many bands go on record saying we hate this band and that band - only mention a band if you like them, you know... its completely pointless, it's not even worth talking about. If you don't like a band it's all subjective and what have you. "

" It's funny that the better you do, the less time you have to play music - which is the very thing you did in the first place. Quite a strange paradox. "

" He's very quiet and very wise... As a musician, he's got the most amazing sense of melody. He can play just about anything...and he can do little impressions. He's good at entertaining people." ~ Chris on Will

ooo i like golfs

I think I never seen a golf model (car) I mean I've seen the ones ppl use at golf but I don't know what you call a golf car model.....

Add: there was somenthing special about the way he lays drums, it's the rhythms or soemthign like that ( I never give the whole information, just the part I remeber) the thing is that it was special becaiuse *not sure* he play 8/8 (Jazz) and Chris 4/6 ......... gonna check that......... he's also compaird with some drummers that I've never heard of the before ( the some ppl compair u2) and with Larry Muller Jr. (u2' drummer)

nah they said that about guy :P but yeah sorry i dont know much about will either :shrug:

he's the drummer lol but we all know that and hes a damn good one too! :D :D :D :D

He's the drummer?? I didn't know that!!! :D Thanks for telling me Angie!! :lol:

*nervous laugh*

i , erm, hope you're joking dear :?

:D

nah they said that about guy :P but yeah sorry i dont know much about will either :shrug:

he's the drummer lol but we all know that and hes a damn good one too! :D :D :D :D

He's the drummer?? I didn't know that!!! :D Thanks for telling me Angie!! :lol:

lol your welcome whahahahaa :lol: :twisted: