✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm so F***ing mad...

sarah**

sounds like a good idea' date=' but i have nothing i want to give up. i'd have to find something to get from here[/quote']You don't have to give up anything!! I mean more like buying something as well, like a magazine or a single I can't get here myself or something like that... :)

The Clocks single in Canada (and I am assuming the States as well) has only one b-side and that is Crest of Waves.

I WANT ANIMALS DAMMIT :x

:cry: :cry: :cry:

why do they do that to us :( :cry:

ppl in american sure do miss out on a lot of coldplay stuff :?

over here a single or a b-side is not that very common to be sold in stores. well atleast the coldplay ones. that always leaves me no choice but to buy it off the net, which is something i really dont like doing anymore :sh

if its like that in canada most likely its going to be like that here in the states.

**ginger do u have any Barnes & Noble stores where u live? I bought the In my place single through them. You can either buy it on the net or order it from them and pick it up at the store, it cost me $13 :)

The Clocks single in Canada (and I am assuming the States as well) has only one b-side and that is Crest of Waves.

I WANT ANIMALS DAMMIT :x

:cry: :cry: :cry:

why do they do that to us :( :cry:

ppl in american sure do miss out on a lot of coldplay stuff :?

over here a single or a b-side is not that very common to be sold in stores. well atleast the coldplay ones. that always leaves me no choice but to buy it off the net, which is something i really dont like doing anymore :sh

if its like that in canada most likely its going to be like that here in the states.

**ginger do u have any Barnes & Noble stores where u live? I bought the In my place single through them. You can either buy it on the net or order it from them and pick it up at the store, it cost me $13 :)

really?!

did it have both b-side on it when you bought it?

there are tons of barnes and noble stores here