✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm so F***ing mad...

sarah**

The Clocks single in Canada (and I am assuming the States as well) has only one b-side and that is Crest of Waves.

I WANT ANIMALS DAMMIT :x

:cry: :cry: :cry:

why do they do that to us :( :cry:

ppl in american sure do miss out on a lot of coldplay stuff :?

over here a single or a b-side is not that very common to be sold in stores. well atleast the coldplay ones. that always leaves me no choice but to buy it off the net, which is something i really dont like doing anymore :shock:

if its like that in canada most likely its going to be like that here in the states.

The Clocks single in Canada (and I am assuming the States as well) has only one b-side and that is Crest of Waves.

So, I was right Sarah???? :o :sad: :( :cry: I'm soooooo mad now!!!

Yeah you were, thanks for telling me about it though. I am just wondering if the single is really out this Tuesday :-o And I tried to go to hmv.co.uk to find out when the single is going on sale in the UK and it didn't say, and I also tried amazon.co.uk and it didn't say when it was going on sale either which I find very odd :-o :shock:

why do they do that to us :( :cry:

ppl in american sure do miss out on a lot of coldplay stuff :?

over here a single or a b-side is not that very common to be sold in stores. well atleast the coldplay ones. that always leaves me no choice but to buy it off the net, which is something i really dont like doing anymore :shock:

if its like that in canada most likely its going to be like that here in the states.

It's really hard to buy singles here too, usually only for really big bands that are putting out big singles it's easier to find them. I am still thinking about ordering Brothers & Sisters EP off the net :shrug:

if any international coldplaying fan would like a uk copy of clocks or any other easy found coldplay item let me know and i will get it as cheap as possible and send it to you budget post - you may have to wait a week or so but at least you will get the proper item :D

let me know and ill sort it for you

Si xx 8)

So does that mean Clocks has been released twice in Canada and US? :-o :o

there's one that was already released. that was the promo, it just had clocks on it. now they're releasing the one with clocks and just that single b-side.

if any international coldplaying fan would like a uk copy of clocks or any other easy found coldplay item let me know and i will get it as cheap as possible and send it to you budget post - you may have to wait a week or so but at least you will get the proper item :D

Si xx 8)

:D

this international coldplaying fan would...hehe

you all make it sound so easy to get, which i'm sure its true. you said a week...that's faster than the place where i get my cds from

Hun, I will send it over to you once it is released here... :-D But please stop crying!! :o ;)

Your new avatar is awesome, by the way!

Si xx 8)

that's sweet of ya. :) ....this fan would too :D...but i'm kinda poor at the moment, so i'll have to wait... :?

and Sarah, i love your new avatar! :)

Si xx 8)

that's sweet of ya. :) ....this fan would too :D...but i'm kinda poor at the moment, so i'll have to wait... :?

Thank you Sara :D

I saw these pics last night and got all teary :cry:

Si xx 8)

Thank you Sara :D

I saw these pics last night and got all teary :cry:

your welcome. :)

yeah, as soon as I saw them, I got a smile on my face...they are such nice pics. :) :)