✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My BIG FAT Greek Wedding!!

Sweet One

You're going to Holland' date=' Angela??? When?? :)[/quote']

hehe im here now :) i had a good flight no turbulence well not a lot anyways :) and i finaly saw my mom and sis again :) so yeah im a happy bunny :) its f**kin cold though hehe but at least i can play my bass again :) :D

lol im sorry to interupt the convo but i love this movie!! im going to see it again :)

i saw this movie...it was pretty funny :)

yeah like i said im going to see it again but laura said it was out on dvd already so i might aswell get it on dvd and watch that all the time lol :D :lol:

You're going to Holland' date=' Angela??? When?? :)[/quote']

hehe im here now :) i had a good flight no turbulence well not a lot anyways :) and i finaly saw my mom and sis again :) so yeah im a happy bunny :) its f**kin cold though hehe but at least i can play my bass again :) :D

cool..i didn't know that...glad that you had a good flight... :)

*answeres for her* yep....

i love my big fat greek wedding i saw it 2 times also... i dont think that it is a good idea to make a tv show out of it though. ive heard that people are doing spoofs ans knock offs of it too. :o

i love my big fat greek wedding i saw it 2 times also... i dont think that it is a good idea to make a tv show out of it though. ive heard that people are doing spoofs ans knock offs of it too. :o

My friend thought it ws a bad idea too!! :shrug:

what do YOU think about it??!?!

what do YOU think about it??!?!

Well, I don't really know...I mean, is it just gonna be about her family and how they're bothersome or something?? If so, it may get tedious at times... :shrug:

lol yeah i guess thats just me :) i just hate fucking threads up (lol that wasnt polite hehe)

i dunno its still in the cinemas in holland and im going there :D

i was in a cinama in amsterdam where i watched Moulin Rouge for the wirst time with dutch subtitles, so i thought they sang 'come what may' as in the month! :D i was confused :lol: but we got SO much popcorn and soda for literaly NO money, it was only like £3,5 for giant packs!!