✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

General Hospital

SmilelyGurl

Jason and Courtney should be back together!!! WHAT THE HELL GET WITH IT BUDDIES!! hahaha..Jason is so cool. I love him!!

I love Sonny and Carly too! I love that Carly is finding out all this shit about Alcazar!! WOOO!!

And what about what's going on with Nicholas?? HOLY CRAP!! That girl is psychotic!! :o

Sweet One I agree with you!!! I love Sonny and Carly. Although I heard we have to wait until November to see some action between them. Also I love Jason and Courtney. They are a couple match made in heaven!! I enjoy seeeing what Carly is doing to Lorenzo! Another bad thing I heard is the writers are making Sam pregnant and it might be Sonny's baby :angry: I have some good S&C spoilers but I g2g. I love this soap!

Yeah the plus to today's episode was that there was no Sam and Sonny moments and Carly was bashing Lorenzo!!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be a good Jason and Courtney!!!!! I also think Gerogie and Dillon will get back together i hope so!!!

Yeah the plus to today's episode was that there was no Sam and Sonny moments and Carly was bashing Lorenzo!!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be a good Jason and Courtney!!!!! I also think Gerogie and Dillon will get back together i hope so!!!

Ohhh I know!! Today's episode was awesome for Jason and Courtney!!!! But at the end with Sonny and Sam and the preview for Monday, man o man i want to kill Sam!!! I feel so bad for Emily and I think Mary is crazy!! But overall go JOURNEY!!

I don't really like Sam either! As long as she doesn't get together with Jax. I never liked Sonny and Carly together, but I just got used to them together.

Who is this Mary girl anyways? And she is for Lucky? Why don't they just put Lucky and Elizabeth together again? Since she is getting divorced anyways.

Yeah well, it turns out that Elizabeth divorced Rick because she had to leave the show to have her baby in reality. She had a baby girl and I forgot what she named her, but she is takin a 3 month break before returin to the soap. I agree I hate Sam, but I like her with Jax! All the Sam and Sonny moments are sicking! In fact I heard that SAm gets pregnant, but there aren't any spoilers of who the father is! I hope it is Jax! Sonny has too many children already, and how many pple were crying with the Journey break up!!! Man that was sad!

Yeah I know! I hear ya! Jason and Courtney were so freakin close! Things would be better off if Sam just left! No one in the message board I read like her! Also I agree with the whole Nikolas thing!They were so close. Although I heard he listens to his Memorial Service when Emily is reading and he doesn't even recongize her, but remember evil, sick Mary is supposed to be for Lucky! Another thing, it will e LuLu that will help get Nikolas's correct memory back! Are there any Georige and Dillion fans?

Yah, I think they are cute together. I hate when they messed it up with that other girl, I forget her name. That baby of Sam's better not be Jax's. I didn't know Eleizabeth was pregnant in real life. Wow, that's cool. Whatever happened to Lucky and Elizabeth. When the old Lucky was on, I thought that was one of the best couples on that show.

I like the new Lucky better, but I heard in Soap Opera Weekly Lucky will finally be involed in a story line other than being a police man! He will have a love interest! And I'm excited about Georgie and Dillion!!!!! Why do ya'll not want Sam's baby to be Jax's! I rather it be JAxs than Sonnys!