✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

General Hospital

SmilelyGurl

Thanks Sweet One! In fact one person commented that Sonny already has alot of children that later on they will rename the show All of Sonny's Children, but I still love Sonny and Carly as a couple, and it is the small moments that you cherish. Like on Tuesday Sonny and Carly will bond over Micheal's injury!!! No white flags for Sonny and Caly! Also, how cute is baby Morgan!

Ohhh I know that was great! He was like when you write a ransom note you have to ask for a lot of money! And then he asks for $500!! That was soooo funny! But ohhh sweet little Sonny and Carly moments! Nothing too big, but it is the little moments that one must cherish!!!

Basically Mary's husband Conor just died. When Nikolas crashed his car she foudnd Nikolas. When she found Nikolas he has lost his memory and she told him that he was her husband! And it gets worse from there! She has meet Emily and know Emily was goin to marry Nikols, and she still pretends that Nikolas is Connor! How sick and goo Sonny and Carly!

• 2 weeks later...

Wait so this Mary girl does know that Nikolas is not her husnad?? Wow I thought she really thought it was her husband...

we'll see what happens next cause Nikolas just saw emily in the church, but he probably won't remember her

I hear ya, but I read that Nikolas doesn't remember Emily, and it will take LuLu and Elizabeth to help him remember. Also the new Morgan is not as cute as the old baby Morgan!!! I am still trying to hold strong for Sonny and Carly. How sad is the whole Journey break up?

• 4 weeks later...

Jason is pretending to be the father of Sam's baby so she doesn't have to deal with Sunny and stuff. It's stupid.

But on another note, Emily knows Nikolas is alive. She's just playing along with the whole Mary thing. Man, it's crazy.

ARe Sonny and Carly together then. Are they going to put Jax and Courtney together?

Um...sonny and carly are living together in an attempt to try to bring their family together (for Michael and Morgan). Um...Courtney and Jax are working together on her charity, but he bet her that she would sleep with him in at least 3 months and she said that if she didn't sleep with him, he'd have to donate 10 million dollars to her charity. Well, naturally, heavy flirtation ensues...BLAH BLAH BLAH...

I haven't watched for the past couple of days. But last time i checked, Nikolas agreed to do hypnosis to remember who he was behind Mary's back.

• 2 weeks later...

Emily and Lucky?? What the hell? She's just gonna give up on Nikolas, eh? Well, he doesn't wanna listen to her, so what else can she do? Plus, I love Lucky. He's too cute.

I don't like this Lois!! It's just Molly from As the World Turns! The old Lois was way better.