✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Third Eye Blind

CityandColour

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

I know people here probably don't care about this band, but any thoughts on the new Third Eye Blind album? It came out today, and is actually the top #1 on Itunes at the moment.

I don't think it's as good as the debut or Blue, but it's miles better than Out Of The Vein. I hope they have it in them for a 5th studio album.

nice nice.

i hear there is supposed to be Ursa Minor? or the opposite of what the current album is

Yes, Ursa Minor is the 'tentative' album title for their followup to Ursa Major. It's going to contain songs that were recorded during the Ursa Major sessions, but didn't make the album.

I hope they keep the songs as it is and put it out quickly. It would be great if we got Ursa Minor mid to late 2010. :)

Yes, Ursa Minor is the 'tentative' album title for their followup to Ursa Major. It's going to contain songs that were recorded during the Ursa Major sessions, but didn't make the album.

I hope they keep the songs as it is and put it out quickly. It would be great if we got Ursa Minor mid to late 2010. :)

What's your favorite song?

Motorcycle Drive-By has to be mine.

What's your favorite song?

Motorcycle Drive-By has to be mine.

Man, I have too many to name. God Of Wine, Wounded, 1000 Julys, Palm Reader, Losing A Whole Year, Never Let You Go, Thanks A Lot, to name a few.

My favorites from the new album are Monotov's Private Opera, Sharp Knife, Bonfire, and Can You Take Me. I'm also really digging Summertown, too. :)

Man, I have too many to name. God Of Wine, Wounded, 1000 Julys, Palm Reader, Losing A Whole Year, Never Let You Go, Thanks A Lot, to name a few.

My favorites from the new album are Monotov's Private Opera, Sharp Knife, Bonfire, and Can You Take Me. I'm also really digging Summertown, too. :)

Yeah, they have some good songs. Everyone I know doesn't care for their music, so I'm glad someone on this board brought them up.