✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

:( i have a brace...

bethany

I used to have braces too and you will get used to it' date=' I promise. :D And sweets are OK too, just don't try a Refresher Bar like I did - it was a disaster. :o[/quote']

...and also dont get hair stuck in your brace, cos jane is dosy and ignores the fact that you are attached to someone. :roll: hair from someone elses head that is lol.

thankyou fifi - although I'm sure maria must just be being ironic' date=' because I am really very alert at all times. :roll: honest :?[/quote']

alright then :lol: my friend has braces and she gets really paranoid but ya honestly dont even notice them!!! :-o

thankyou fifi - although I'm sure maria must just be being ironic' date=' because I am really very alert at all times. :roll: honest :?[/quote']

*splutters*

Jane the day i see you wide awake and alert, I will let you be bridesmaid at my wedding. ie, NEVER!!!

:P

*splutters*

Jane the day i see you wide awake and alert, I will let you be bridesmaid at my wedding. ie, NEVER!!!

:P

no maria, you see, I just pretend to be dozy. I'm really an evil genius who is planning to take over the world armed only with a Refresher bar and a Sherbet Fountain. So there! :P :twisted:

...and i already hate it so much. more than i hate baked beans. PLUS i'm not allowed any sweets' date=' so this is the start of an 18 month diet. :o i can't last that long you guys![/quote']at the end your teeth will be straight and if i were you i wouldnt forget about that....just think of how everything is going to be in the future.

sheesh i've been paying lots of money to have mine fixed without getting braces :x

*thinks of slightly altered scene from Lady and the Tramp* :shock:
eww that be gross to see someone with their braces caught together....lol

have you seen the badly drawn boy video with that in? he drives two interlocked brace-wearers to hospital - it's so sweet :) but funny :roll: