✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Man On The Moon

Kettercat

The Truman Show and Man On The Moon were both brilliant examples of what a truly excellent dramatic actor he can be. When you see these films, it's very surprising to see how he pulls it off so well, and it makes you wonder whether or not he should have gone straight to drama rather than starting with comedy.

I think his dramatic roles are much better than his comedy roles. I mean, yeah he's pretty funny, but his dramas are still much better films than his comedies... in my opinion anyway.

Guest LiquidSky

I think I've seen this film...don't remember very well...but is it the one where he says "in case I don't see you, good morning, good evening and good afternoon"' ?or something like that.....

Andy kaufman rules! tony clifton is cool too. "I need this place like i need a shotgun blast to the face!" The movie was good but it wasnt completely all true, i read the book that bob zmuda has out on andy and i was pretty suprised to learn about what the movie doesnt tell you.

Guest LiquidSky

hmmmmmm I still think I've seen it...maybe I need to see it again to refresh my memory..... :thinking:

• 3 weeks later...

Oohhh I didn't see this thread.

I watched Man on the Moon too and I loved it.

I always loved the REM song "Man on the Moon" and now I know who "Andy" is... :D

Oh and the Truman Show is one of my alll timmmee favourites :o