✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I feel really dumb, but is guy married????

martine1016

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

what? It was just to make myself laugh... :lol: :embarrased: :embarrased: :embarrased:

Guest LiquidSky

I never said or think that you are making fun of me mimi! CALM DOWN! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kiss:

and guy looks freaking bad!! :lol: :lol: he reminds me of some type of gay prisoner :stunned: :lipsrsealed2:

If I may say I kinda agree with you...... :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: ...I don´t like Guy in pink!

Hey! Hey! Hey!!! JONNY BOY IS MINE!!! as in M I N E!!!!!! and me is not into sharing!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: so if any one wants to bang him they´re gonna have to deal with me first!!!! :angry: :angry:

:P :P :lol:

I thought we had a deal :(

hahahaha we do!!! LOL :P :P

I knew it that!....but I´m so happy to see them all 4 togheter!...and guy wasn´t there...

...I just would like to see him!!!...these are recent pics..I really want to see him!! :cry: :cry:

How is he??...Is he breating!..I hope so!!..love him so much!...miss him!!...want him!!

Yeah.... missing people... I am good at that..... :dozey:

Hey! Hey! Hey!!! JONNY BOY IS MINE!!! as in M I N E!!!!!! and me is not into sharing!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: so if any one wants to bang him they´re gonna have to deal with me first!!!! :angry: :angry:

:P :P :lol:

I thought we had a deal :(

hahahaha we do!!! LOL :P :P

Ooooooooooo.. Come here Jonny :wink3:

I knew it that!....but I´m so happy to see them all 4 togheter!...and guy wasn´t there...

...I just would like to see him!!!...these are recent pics..I really want to see him!! :cry: :cry:

How is he??...Is he breating!..I hope so!!..love him so much!...miss him!!...want him!!

Yeah.... missing people... I am good at that..... :dozey:

;) ...I miss GUY!!!!...somebody can bring him to me!!???????

Guest LiquidSky

yes, same here....there is this other girl named "Jo" and people here call her "Jo" but then ppl started calling me Jo too, so I got confused...and now when people say "Joyce" since I read it fast and there wasn't any "Joyce" before I would get confused & thought they were refering to me... :lol: But I'm getting used to it now ;) although sometimes I do still get confused sometimes, hhahaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kiss:

omg!

Hey everyone :) Long time no post...

This was eerie...

I went into google, and typed Guy Berryman married

to see whether or not anything came up...

Then i clicked on google images...

...and got MY WEBSITE!

scary!