✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I feel really dumb, but is guy married????

martine1016

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he did. and if so' date=' that´s what I call a really secret wedding :)[/quote']

Hush hush my child

lol :lol:

I was reading the brazilian version of Cosmopolitan magazine, while at gym, and there was a page full of gold things. Bags, shoes, earrings, rings... the first person that poped into my head was you, making fun of it :P I´m gonna buy that mag and scan the page for you :kiss:

saturday night...that day was so gud...then I see my platonic love....I haven´t see him for ages...he was holding his g/f hand ...he looked at me but it was too late!...I already was crying like a baby...he makes an effect in me...I can´t explain it!...not even Guy in front of me...would make me feel like danny does....I´m so fragil to him....!!...and that´s another moment telling me he would never be mine!.....and is my fault cause I always speak about him...like we do with coldplay or Guy...I´m so scrub up...by myself and alone!...and this feeling would last at least an entire week... :cry:

:cry: :cry: :( :cry: :cry:

I know how much it hurts to see someone you like with a significant other. But it´s not worth to cry over someone who doesn´t pay attention to us. Remember you have friends here. We´re always here to help :) Try to think of something else, like Guy's arse ;) Or listen to some cheery tune (Daylight is a good pick or Take me out, by Franz Ferdinand).

Remember the good things in your life and smile :) :kiss:

Count of me if you need to talk, ok ?

tnks a lot...I really need that...cause the more I think...more I get depressed...I know we shouldn´t cry for that knid of guys...but I dunno why I feel like this!!

:cry: ...guess it´s a matter of time!

maybe he did. and if so' date=' that´s what I call a really secret wedding :)[/quote']

Hush hush my child

lol :lol:

I was reading the brazilian version of Cosmopolitan magazine, while at gym, and there was a page full of gold things. Bags, shoes, earrings, rings... the first person that poped into my head was you, making fun of it :P I´m gonna buy that mag and scan the page for you :kiss:

icon14.gif Awww your soo nice hehe :D

saturday night...that day was so gud...then I see my platonic love....I haven´t see him for ages...he was holding his g/f hand ...he looked at me but it was too late!...I already was crying like a baby...he makes an effect in me...I can´t explain it!...not even Guy in front of me...would make me feel like danny does....I´m so fragil to him....!!...and that´s another moment telling me he would never be mine!.....and is my fault cause I always speak about him...like we do with coldplay or Guy...I´m so scrub up...by myself and alone!...and this feeling would last at least an entire week... :cry:

I know how much it hurts to see someone you like with a significant other. But it´s not worth to cry over someone who doesn´t pay attention to us. Remember you have friends here. We´re always here to help :) Try to think of something else, like Guy's arse ;) Or listen to some cheery tune (Daylight is a good pick or Take me out, by Franz Ferdinand).

Remember the good things in your life and smile :) :kiss:

Count of me if you need to talk, ok ?

Hun, i know the feeling and Denise is a huge help :)

tnks a lot...I really need that...cause the more I think...more I get depressed...I know we shouldn´t cry for that knid of guys...but I dunno why I feel like this!!

:cry: ...guess it´s a matter of time!

Yes... time heals anything. Here hun. drool over this one ;)

orangeguy.jpg

OMG sweetie!!! Hang in there! I hope you're feeling better today!! :D :kiss:

^Yeah sis!

And, even me with my 14 years knows that bad feeling you had... :(

Sweetie... age doesn't matter... I've been stuck inside of my private tortures ever since I was 10 and had my first crush :/ ... so insipiring... indeed :/ :/

I had my first one with 13 and ARRRGH, it was MY TEACHER!!!! Fuck it! I didn't even want to fall in love with him!!! :angry:

Yeah, I see him every day now...and he looks sooooo fucking good and smiles soooo sweetly and his eyes, aaarh better than Robbie's & Jonny's together! But I'm not so sure about his character, so...who cares. :dozey: