✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Suggest a Song

Sweet One

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of them are probably a bit coldplay a like or something the last one tom peed suggested is good though i just downloaded it

i hate to sound like a condescending music know-it-all, but if you liked that song, try some sunny day real estate, because 3 of the guys in the fire theft used to be in it... the fire theft are just getting started, they haven't released an album yet and they've only ever played 2 shows. (but i'm seeing them in march YAY)

another intesting little fact is that the bassist and drummer of the fire theft both used to be in the foo fighters. :shrug:

some of them are probably a bit coldplay a like or something the last one tom peed suggested is good though i just downloaded it

i hate to sound like a condescending music know-it-all, but if you liked that song, try some sunny day real estate, because 3 of the guys in the fire theft used to be in it... the fire theft are just getting started, they haven't released an album yet and they've only ever played 2 shows. (but i'm seeing them in march YAY)

another intesting little fact is that the bassist and drummer of the fire theft both used to be in the foo fighters. :shrug:

cool!! thanks for the info....not condescending at all!! :-D

I do have hotmail account so yes i do have msn. how can we do this????

is it possible? well i guess anything is possible

oh and how does it feel to 1001? he he you are soooo old. Ancient! :P

If you have msn PM me or tell me your address...i'll add ya!! :lol:

It feels great to be 1003 (now)!! I feel old.. :lol: I'm an old lady compared to you!!

But in reality...how old are ya? :D