✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi ppl!!!! im a new user from Colombia

natalia_piar

hi everybody!! as u can see im new and id like to share a lot of new things with u..abou coldplay, life..or whatever :) i can see that all of u r really good fans of coldplay...i am too lol thought i dont know too much..

well...bye...and finally thx ian for helping me with all this stuff about the forum ( Icouldnt log in :o )...but he recomended me to enjoy the forum..i hope u help me lol ;) bye and take care all

NaT

hi again to all!!! thank u very much!!!

Mafe...im from Bogotá!!!! :lol:

pls explain to me how the forum works..i want to know how often is ppl here and why the chat is always empty?...bye to all, hava fun and take care...

NaT

Ohhh...about me..mafe...im gonna study phsicology.. tomorrow is my exam at the National University..pls... wish me luck ;)

LOOK NAT!!!! If you pass in the NACHO i really gonna kiss your feet! it's really hard pass there!!! By the way Nat, nobody use the fucking chat because everybody is here!! and sure! i'm gonna help you with how use the forum! is easy and funny! :P

natalia_piar, hey nat!!! how are you? university is really hard now! you know i'm in final exams and homeworks and all that shit that's stressing!!! but what tha fuck! i'm so cool! heheheh

HOW ARE U NAT?