✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I've been abandoned!!!

Maria C

Sure' date=' we're all here for moral and psycic help! :D It would be fun if you come to the point where you start losing tour mind, he he.. very entertaining :D[/quote']

I think i'm two two thirds of the way there already. I just need something to push me over the edge.

*twitches*

:shock:

Don't worry' date=' hun! I'll keep an eye on you... :o ;)[/quote']

hehehe good. I am going to bed now, and will hopefully, wake up sligjtly more sane.

Ooooooooo sorry random thought!! Me and cath went to see Fame last night, and seriously HOW DO PEOPLE DO THAT WITH THERE BODIES!!! LIEK REALLY??? THEY PUT THERE LEGS ON THEIR HEADS, THERE HEADS ON THERE LEGS, THERE LEGS ROUND OTHER PEOPLES HEAD....DEAR GOD!!!!

hahah there was a funny little spanish man, who me and cath found hilarious.

'My mums hungarian

my dads welsh

that makes me well hung. '

ba dun dum. :shock: :P :D

Don't worry' date=' hun! I'll keep an eye on you... :o ;)[/quote']

hehehe good. I am going to bed now, and will hopefully, wake up sligjtly more sane.

Ooooooooo sorry random thought!! Me and cath went to see Fame last night, and seriously HOW DO PEOPLE DO THAT WITH THERE BODIES!!! LIEK REALLY??? THEY PUT THERE LEGS ON THEIR HEADS, THERE HEADS ON THERE LEGS, THERE LEGS ROUND OTHER PEOPLES HEAD....DEAR GOD!!!!

'My mums hungarian

my dads welsh

Maria I think you are the funniest person on this board. You should win a prize! You always make me laugh!! :lol:

I'm doing well!!! Yay!!

However, our helen has planted a weird stopwatch thing in my room that went off 5 TIMES LAST NIGTH!! I was actually ready to shoot myself, but when i found it I put it in her room. mwhahahah.

HOW BLOODY COLD IS IT TODAY?? :shock:

'My mums hungarian

my dads welsh

:lol: rofl Sounds like you had a really hysterical time Maria! What was the funny little Spanish man doing?!! ha ha!!

And I am killing myself laughing about your well hung thing! ha ha :lol:

they can send us to the funny farm together cause i really feel like im ready to just flip out recently :shock:

yeppy i know. But tis ok, i'm sure its healthy. I flip out loads, and all my family find it rather amusing, cos I really do like growl. Very strange, but hey. Its not really that funny, cos I feel like poop. :sad:

But tis ok, cos i'll just think about the wee funny spanish/Welsh/Hungarian man. The funniest thing bout the whole night tho, was that there was loadsa couples and then me and cath plonked in the middle, like a pair of plebs. :roll: