✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Forum de les Cultures a Barcelona!

Evori

well... it is a big and important event!! :D :P

so this thread can be destined for all our good thoughts about the world and all that... :P what we can do to live in a better world, etc...

and an important word... to say... PEACE! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've found out this thread today! :stunned:

Honestly, I still don't know EXACTLY what this Forum is gonna be...

Yeeeah, I know there are expositions, symposiums and bla bla bla but, pppppf, I don't know... too much money invested!! :dozey:

yeah...and lots of music..........great singers and bands are gonna be there performing!!!...in Barcelona baby!...awesome!....

maybe in 2007 the forum will be here in Monterrey city!...hope so!

• 1 month later...
I seen posters all over barcelona . but I could not speak the local lanuage so I did not know what it was about. I kept mean to ask someone what it was all about but forgot to ask !

I'm not sure local people can explain you what is about. Is hard to explain, mainly because it does not make any sense. Is just a mess of music, conferences, expositions and a lot of hot. People in Barcelona doesn't like it.

i like it! :idea2: well... i haven't been there yet... but i will go!

i thinks it's great to know something about our world... yeah maybe it is not the best choise doing a thing like that because many people is against... but...

if you are in barcelona you should go i think... this things does not happen every year, and it's important to know about it... :stunned: