✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Politik

Chrissy

after he wrote the song he brought it over to matt bellamy from muse' house and played it fro him on the piano and was so proud of the song then matt got on the piano and started playing brilliantly and chris was embarrassed :P :shrug: well some pointless info on the song :lol:

after he wrote the song he brought it over to matt bellamy from muse' house and played it fro him on the piano and was so proud of the song then matt got on the piano and started playing brilliantly and chris was embarrassed :P :shrug: well some pointless info on the song :lol:

aawww, poor chris...nah, he cant take it! He a thoughie *laughing doubtfully*

I heard somewhere they spelled it with a k just to make it a bit different and stand out a bit more. I dunno. I think it's cool and it's a brilliant song! :-D

sometimes i just dont get it... :shrug: its like paiting and sculpture art - that's just weird and disgusting sometimes. not that the song is disgusting in any way... argh! just forget it, i'm rambeling

I think 'Politik' is better than 'Politic' because of the crisp 'K', you can get away without pronouncing 'Politic' correctly because of the 'mundayne - c' if you see a 'K' you will always pronounce that letter clearly and correctly, there's no other way of pronouncing it, and so it emphasises the title more clearly :D *philosophical head on*

or am i just talking Krap?! :P

I think 'Politik' is better than 'Politic' because of the crisp 'K', you can get away without pronouncing 'Politic' correctly because of the 'mundayne - c' if you see a 'K' you will always pronounce that letter clearly and correctly, there's no other way of pronouncing it, and so it emphasises the title more clearly :D *philosophical head on*

or am i just talking Krap?! :P

lol :D very english-teacher of you :lol: