Sexiest Coldplaying Guy...

Reilly

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh no problem...I live next to a shop where you can only buy drinks....:nice:

:laugh4:

Imagine there is a group......one kid carries beer in one hand and a milkshake in the other hand.....the other kid carries a milkshake in one hand and is carried by a guy.....there is another guy who carries the drunk "mother" of the kids...hahaha...

Yeah I guess because you saw the drunk pics I posted some days ago...:thinking:

Nah I haven't, I haven't checked that thread for some time... But I've seen you drunk on some pics before lol.

I think I'll add some beer to my milk-shake, I can't stay sober all night :baby: Can I, mom?

Whoa, you're some strict mother to have... No then, I won't add a beer. Besides, it must really taste bad... Since I hate beer :mean:

Ok so all we have to do is to buy the tickets and inform Nik that he has to carry your beer :laugh1:

That's good....because water is still cheaper......so only ONE milkshake per kid...:nice:

yeah i hope you know that you have to pay the ticket on your own....I'm glad that I got all the money now...after this hard work....well you know where...

you know, just go on ladies night, it's free for you guys

Oh well that depends on the size of the bottles I think...and on my mood....if I'm in the mood to drink a lot of beer.....hmmmmm.....don't know....

in Spain we drank San Miguel. .......they had 1 litre bottles..ahha----for the start maybe 2 bottles san miguel........or something like that....mwha...

oooh...mommy got to go now.....she has a performance with her music club...in....one hour:stunned:

Bye guys...:nice: