May 25, 200422 yr corrupt or corruption, whatever you want to say it or called it..... it happens everywhere and at any/all time......but would you rather have a corrupt imagine president, or a corrpt staff...... like the president is not "taking" money but his staff is...?
May 25, 200422 yr id rather prefer a corrupt president coz i think its always the whole staff doing the "work" :rolleyes:
May 25, 200422 yr corrupt or corruption' date=' whatever you want to say it or called it..... it happens everywhere and at any/all time......but would you rather have a corrupt imagine president, or a corrpt staff...... like the president is not "taking" money but his staff is...?[/quote'] my gosh!!!!!!!...aren´t you talking about Mexico....cause I think you are!!!
May 25, 200422 yr Author I wasn't eaxcty really talking about Mexico....... when I made this thread I reminded Yasset Arafat and the OLP. The Organization very corrupt but so far Mr. Arafat has proved to be untouchable...... he's never been found to be part of those things, and no one dares to say that because it's not very likely......... you know, I wouldn't mind really If the staff is corrupt as long as they do a very good job..... but since that's not what happens in reality, I wouldn't like to have a corrupted party/staff, more than I wouldn't like to have a president like that. But Palestine's case it's different, but at the same time alike! Funny, isn't it? :lol:
May 25, 200422 yr I don´t believe in Politik! even if I translate Politik lyrics to spanish and scream it to the president he wouldn´t understand it! that´s why I want to run away from this country.... :cry:
May 25, 200422 yr Author How do you know it? Do you have any proves? I don't believe and won't until you show it to me. I maintain the idea that he's not, I don't deny that he's party is though, and a lot.
May 25, 200422 yr well its my opinion I dont have proves but I think his party is corrupt because he lets it happen well I dont really like him, he should step down and sharon needs to be f***** then we will see :cool:
May 26, 200422 yr when I made this thread I reminded Yasset Arafat and the OLP it's the PLO i believe palestine liberation organization... ? ? ?
May 26, 200422 yr Author when I made this thread I reminded Yasset Arafat and the OLP it's the PLO i believe palestine liberation organization... ? ? ? We called it OLP (Organización de Liberación Palestina) which is the same you are talkign about (like UN and NU or DNA and ADN)
May 26, 200422 yr hahah that's so messed up the first time i heard about the PLO was in a sublime song and i had to go look it up :cool:
May 27, 200422 yr errr what is she talking about!?some arafat dude and olp?? == stupidity yeah that's logic :rolleyes:
May 27, 200422 yr yea, this thread is so.. stu/pid no doubt errr what is she talking about!?some arafat dude and olp?? == stupidity it has to deal with the middle east einstein
May 27, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: albert why dont you read my prev replies in this thread and you will realize what i was referring to
May 27, 200422 yr :lol: :lol: it must be hard for you getting through life, right?! ok but I'll explain you :kiss: "......with the middle east EINSTEIN" ok? can you follow :huh: if yes please go on reading: "ALBERT why dont you read............." ok, this is important now! try to get those few braincells running :wink3: ALBERT + EINSTEIN = :idea2: :idea2: in case you didn't get it: :dozey:
Create an account or sign in to comment