✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

1000 tonight

Chrissy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im baaaaAAAck! And you are so sweet, all cheering me on! And yeah, i was watching temp island, it was dead exciting!!! So juicy and so much drama! They are all so stupid: one guy is drinking a tall glass of MILK at dinner! :o i mean, if your agree to participate you'll have to drink! if not, you arent testing your relationship. anyways they are SO stupid it's funny.

*want to join the liquer robery, jumps in disguse 8) *

you better watch out ...... blah blah blah

cos chrissy is coming to town!!!!! :D :lol:

oh yeah! lets start the caroling :D Not in the christmas spirit though... i'm more in exotic temptation mood, he he. lets hear it for bongo drums :D *shakes her booty*

1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ukliam: :multi: :eyecrazy: :ukliam: :shocked: :alcoholic: :ukliam: :silly: :D :multi: :o

I made it!!! since 28 jan i have made 1000 posts *takes a bow, jumps around and dances on all the tables one for one...gets excausted....jumps some more.... :D *

1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ukliam: :multi: :eyecrazy: :ukliam: :shocked: :alcoholic: :ukliam: :silly: :D :multi: :o

I made it!!! since 28 jan i have made 1000 posts *takes a bow, jumps around and dances on all the tables one for one...gets excausted....jumps some more.... :D *

that is actually quite an acheivement, i took me from october until about a week ago to get 1000!!!

lol well done ya krazy gal :D :D

1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is actually quite an acheivement, i took me from october until about a week ago to get 1000!!!

thank you *hugs scientest *just cant remember name...Laura?**

1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you *hugs scientest *just cant remember name...Laura?**

I'm Laura!! She's Hayley!! Congratulations!!!!!! :multi: Look! I'm jumping for joy for you!!!