✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Someone say hello to me

bart

hows u ? anyway bet u looking forward to your holdiday' date=' how long are u going for ?[/quote']

I'm pretty fine. In fact, I'M HAPPY!!!

The first short film I worked in is being showed in a cinema here for a week. And I've found out right now that it has been also selected in the Festival of Nations in Austria!!

Wooo-hoooo!!! I'm gonna celebrate it tonight yeeeeeeeeah!!! Paaartaaaaay!!! Where's is the vodka, wheeeere??? :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news for you. I hope the film showing goes well for you. You should send it to the coldplaying.com community I am sure we all would be very hounured and proud to share your achivement. Just dont forget us all when u famous.

:idea2: You should make a film about a forum like coldplaying.com

Sending the short film here? I don't think Ian can't uploaded here, it lasts 23 minutes and in good quality!!

Anyways, it's not as good... it was shot without money, but the crew was fantastic and we had lots of fun, that's why I like it so much!

Don't worry, I won't forget you. I'll dedicated part of my first Oscar to all the coldplaying community! The right toe will be for you! :lol: :lol:

I thought it would be quite, but I was so wrong their there is a major fault and 10000 of people Cable TV has gone off. :huh:

However I am still having fun here. My second home ! :wink3: