✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'M SO HAPPY!

noni

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
I'm not used to make this kind of thread but... heeey, my adrenaline level is coming uuuuup!!

* The first short film I worked in is being showed in a cinema here in Barcelona!

* I've found out right now that it has been also selected to participate in the Festival of Nations, a cinema contest in Austria! Whooooa!!

^^ I must say that it was me who worked in this promotion, who searched for info and sent the film... ;)

* I'm gonna travel to Italy in 5 days!! :D

* My cousin is pregnant, she looks sooo happy and she's gonna send me by mail the first echographies of the baby

* It seems like the trouble in my work has been solved and I'm not gonna answer calls for a pair of months (which it stress me so much)

Sooooo, heeeeeeeey, Saturday is being sooooo great!!! :D :D

Have fun hon! Take lots of piccies! :D :D :D

I'm not used to make this kind of thread but... heeey, my adrenaline level is coming uuuuup!!

* The first short film I worked in is being showed in a cinema here in Barcelona!

* I've found out right now that it has been also selected to participate in the Festival of Nations, a cinema contest in Austria! Whooooa!!

^^ I must say that it was me who worked in this promotion, who searched for info and sent the film... ;)

* My cousin is pregnant, she looks sooo happy and she's gonna send me by mail the first echographies of the baby

* It seems like the trouble in my work has been solved and I'm not gonna answer calls for a pair of months (which it stress me so much)

Sooooo, heeeeeeeey, Saturday is being sooooo great!!! :D :D

WHOA!! Congratz, noniliscious!!

(((((((((((((nonita))))))))))))))))))

and hey...today's the 5th day so i guess you won't see this...but I hope you have wonderful time in Italy....

it's so great to see you all excited and happy like this!! :-)

:nice:

((((((((((((((feefs))))))))))))))

i know you dislike them....but "hate"? it's such a strong word! :stunned: :/

hey hey....we're the monkeys :dizzy2:

I actually don't know why I even bothered posting that :idea2:

WHOA!! Congratz, noniliscious!!

(((((((((((((nonita))))))))))))))))))

and hey...today's the 5th day so i guess you won't see this...but I hope you have wonderful time in Italy....

it's so great to see you all excited and happy like this!! :-)

:nice:

I'm still here, I'm reading it! :wink3:

Thaaaaanks a lot for your nice words, Jim! And also to the Chicago sisters and Josceline, to everyone!

I'll fly to Italy in 9h 30 min... I'm so nervous, aaaaargh, I need one of my pills!