✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

radio 1 show

Rachey

chris seemed v happy,bit more jumpy and over the place than he has been for a while.. it wasnt that long as he had to go perform for brits warm up.

basically,

talked about random stuff; growing up in devon, fair trade, marrying johnny, touring, being sexiest man in the world, oasis/justin tim' covers.. said jokingly i think that they will play with justin or shakira at the brits.. maybe.

erm, what else... oh yeh he was asked what he thought of these famous women fancying him.. sara coz said 'gywneth platrow said he's a bit of alright woudln't say no'

chris 'erm... move on.. yeh its i strue i am going out with jack black, andits all an elaborate cover with this actress. .. although, was obviuosly joking and said that private life is private end of story.' which was cool.

was generally lovely..i'll trabnscript later if anyoen wants it??

ps. he sang songbird cover with the newsreader from radio 1. his voice sounded funny, went into manchester accent hehehe.

xxx

chris seemed v happy,bit more jumpy and over the place than he has been for a while.. it wasnt that long as he had to go perform for brits warm up.

basically,

talked about random stuff; growing up in devon, fair trade, marrying johnny, touring, being sexiest man in the world, oasis/justin tim' covers.. said jokingly i think that they will play with justin or shakira at the brits.. maybe.

erm, what else... oh yeh he was asked what he thought of these famous women fancying him.. sara coz said 'gywneth platrow said he's a bit of alright woudln't say no'

chris 'erm... move on.. yeh its i strue i am going out with jack black, andits all an elaborate cover with this actress. .. although, was obviuosly joking and said that private life is private end of story.' which was cool.

ps. he sang songbird cover with the newsreader from radio 1. his voice sounded funny, went into manchester accent hehehe.

xxx

hehe this is great thanks for sharing rachey :D

basically,

xxx

Thanks so much, Rachey. thanks for sharing :)

awww thanks you lot...don't worry about it.:)

i'll transcript when i am at home, from uni at the weekend. prob online at bbc website by now anyway but i'll do it anyway..

awww beautiful chris, and oooh brit awards 2moz!!

xx

awww thanks you lot...don't worry about it.:)

i'll transcript when i am at home, from uni at the weekend. prob online at bbc website by now anyway but i'll do it anyway..

awww beautiful chris, and oooh brit awards 2moz!!

xx

Thanks rachey!! You're the best!! :D

just listening to the show' date=' so funny!! he's so funny! But i didn't think he would still be on with that 'you're probably the only person in britain who thinks we're alright' stuff! it's getting old chris! WE LOVE YOU, TRY TO MANEGE![/quote'] I know, enough already Chris! He needs to stop it :)

That bit about him and Jonny was funny. Chris said it would be a separate beds(or rooms) kind of marriage. hee.

just listening to the show' date=' so funny!! he's so funny! But i didn't think he would still be on with that 'you're probably the only person in britain who thinks we're alright' stuff! it's getting old chris! WE LOVE YOU, TRY TO MANEGE![/quote'] I know, enough already Chris! He needs to stop it :)

That bit about him and Jonny was funny. Chris said it would be a separate beds(or rooms) kind of marriage. hee.

yeah, we need to get him a electro thingey, so we can give him shocks every time he doubt himself. Then he'll learn it! I could just see it know, all the hair standing upright form his head :D or at least the hais he has, ha ha