✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tegan and Sara

Sweet One

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like walking with a ghost

Have you heard the white stripes cover? I posted in the 'cool songs you should hear' thread. It's great.

And ya, I really like tegan and sara, they always have cute haircuts too!

I downloaded that cover. I didn't like it at all! :confused:

I also like tegan and sara's haircuts.

• 4 months later...

well, I used the search button and found absolutely no thread on T&S... since I'm a big fan (you can judge that by the current avatar and all the other ones before this one) I thought, "hey I should make one!" since it's my second favourite band (after coldplay, no one can excede the talent of these guys) and not many people know it. I'm surprised even I know it.

So, a little history: Tegan and Sara Quin are twis from canada, originated at first as a punk duo, they played at their town (Calgary) until some guy broke their PA and hence, they turned into a acoustic duo, even though they have added a drummer and a bassist in their tours since their third album was released. They have released 4 albums, 3 through Neil Young's label Vapor records, one independent... the most interesting thing about this band is that they're constantly evolving and mixing styles... in their first 2 albums they blend folk and pop (if I'm mistaken please forgive me cause my music knowledge in the whole categories part is a bit off), their 3rd has more of a pop/punk twist and their fourth and latest album, and in my opinion their best, has a very alternative rock sound...

I think I'll post some songs if you don't know them... if you know them and you like them, great! if you know them and you hate them, well you like coldplay and that makes you an awesome person. And if you don't know them judge for yourself

this has turned into a long ass post!!! bye