✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Buffy Anyone

CountingDemons

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah....

Buffy's in it's last season!! I wonder if they'll kill off Buffy or not.... Joss Whedon the creator said that one of the characters will possibly get a spin-off, i wonder which character it would be...

Willow? Xander? I wonder...... :)

'

rofl, 'killing Buffy of..' it sounds like she's an animal, i like it!! :twisted:

yeah....

Buffy's in it's last season!! I wonder if they'll kill off Buffy or not.... Joss Whedon the creator said that one of the characters will possibly get a spin-off, i wonder which character it would be...

'

rofl, 'killing Buffy of..' it sounds like she's an animal, i like it!! :twisted:

Well, she is not completely human anymore, is she?? Now that she has returned from the dead (and had sex with Spike :o :-D )... Ha ha.

I heard Faith will get a spin-off and Buffy won't die, so she can make some guest appearances every now and then... Yay for Faith!!! She is so cool!!! 8)

yeah....

'

Well, she is not completely human anymore, is she?? Now that she has returned from the dead (and had sex with Spike :o :-D )... Ha ha.

I heard Faith will get a spin-off and Buffy won't die, so she can make some guest appearances every now and then... Yay for Faith!!! She is so cool!!! 8)

did she had sex with him?! Poor spike, he was so funny in the beginning...

I love the charecters who are meanies, that's why i love Faith and Spike (before he got all goody goody! :x )

awww i dunno if anyone has mentioned this yet, but this month's entertainment weekly has got the beautiful sarah on the cover with like huge print across saying buffy quits! i mean i always heard this was it, but now that it's offcial i'm a little saddened!

i heard they want to make a dawn spinoff?

i know! i really do not like dawn at all either. i haven't been watching buffy as much as i'd like to lately, but apparently more episodes have had dawn as a focal point or something? that way they can make a smooth transition into a spinoff for her and those two friends she has? i dunno! if she gets a show it won't last very long!!