✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

One I Love is the best B - Side... Live

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love anna... I didnt know until today, it was locked up inside my for ages until today... and i love her... but she doesnt know. And she has a boyfriend, my best friend... I am in trouble... help

Hey, I have a girlfriend as well... oh well and the old Coldplay B - Sides are good... sorry for the outburst... I have issues

What is you favourite B -Side? Or if you prefer the stupid puns "which One do you Love?"

one i love is really good live

the best is looking at peoples faces when they start to play it and they are like what the frick is this song :lol:

What is you favourite B -Side? Or if you prefer the stupid puns "which One do you Love?"

the best is looking at peoples faces when they start to play it and they are like what the frick is this song :lol:

:stunned: You heard this song live ? WHERE ? WHERE ???

Oh that's why the crowd is so quiet when that song is played...I already thought, man what boring fans are that, that song ROX!! But if they don't know it...well then they missed something :smug:

i think i've heard it twice live' date=' i think i may have a live mp3 of it. :wink3:[/quote']

OMG ! :o Can you send it to me ? :wink3:

yah, you can find me on msn my msn is in my profile. add me and next time i am on i can send it to you.

Oh that's why the crowd is so quiet when that song is played...I already thought, man what boring fans are that, that song ROX!! But if they don't know it...well then they missed something :smug:

haha yes its because most people don't know many of the bsides. i love going to the concert and hearing all the fans say I AM THE BIGGEST COLDPLAY FAN IN THE WORLD and then when one i love or see you soon is played nobody around me knows them. :rolleyes:

Oh Sarah I know the feeling. When I was waiting to get inside Via Funchal (where the concert took place here in São Paulo), there were a few teenies behind me saying: "Oh I only know this: in my place, in my place. what is the lead singer's name ?"

That pissed me off so much ! I felt sorry for the parents, because they spent money on an expensive ticket. I don´t think the teenies allowances could afford the ticket