✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WEREN'T THEY GREAT?!!!!!!

Victoria

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avril was stupid. i wanted to uncurtain her hair its so irritating. The liverpudlian sugababe, makes me want to shoot myself. I DONT TALK LIKE THAT HONEST!! Ms dynamite I thought was pretty good, but it was pretty random george michael in the background. Robbie williams is a twit. Why cant he talk properly? stupid man. Used to fancy him when he was in take that tho. I WAS 8!!!!! :P

Avril was stupid. i wanted to uncurtain her hair its so irritating. The liverpudlian sugababe' date=' makes me want to shoot myself. I DONT TALK LIKE THAT HONEST!! Ms dynamite I thought was pretty good, but it was pretty random george michael in the background. Robbie williams is a twit. Why cant he talk properly? stupid man. Used to fancy him when he was in take that tho. I WAS 8!!!!! :P[/quote']

I would soooo want to chop Avril's idiotic hair. LMAO The Liverpudlian is the former Atimic Kitten chick, right? LOL She totally ruins the Sugababe image, they're supposed to be super-cool and not shouting stupid stuff, like "Come on" and "yeah, let me see those hands in the air" stuff. Feckin eejit. Robbie is a cutie, I like him. :) And I know I'm 25 and shouldn't be saying this, but Justin was extremely yummy with the goatee. Hot tamale!!!!

schla07.gif

lol

well Sugababes did their own stuff but I think were so terrified by those flames that practically cremated them at the start they forgot how to sing to start with :shock:

then Ms Dynamite had a duet with a video which was a bit odd :shock: then Tom Jones did a dodgy cover as his opening song :shock:

obtw Avril and her 20 drummers f*cking rocked, I can't see how she didn't get an award :shrug:

but our boys were the best thing by a mile :D

who else performed?

yeah lol. he sorta rolled on the floor. johnny was like chris chris stand up!!! hehehe it was funny.

hehe, that's great. :-D I wish I could've seen it too...

:)

LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLL!!! i want to see that! i'm all embarresed on jonny's behalf :D

i read in a article about this' date=' but the way they said it was he was trying to do a hand stand :lol:[/quote']

lol It looked to me that he just went on the floor cos he was so 'bowled over' and it just took him like that! :D

He is very athletic! :D ;) 8)