✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why?

Sternly

:lol: kay, I take everything too seriously, I guess

I don't know about it Tom, I've never drug myself, not that I'm aware of... I can say with confidence, that I've never done something like that, or similar, so ... well I don't remember where that comes from, but just for your common info :lol:

And stars are pretty, but I like what we have here, which surely is enough!

I just find it weird

That's all

and very weird

Yes and no. When I think about it, well, people will end up having something in common. So they'll end up getting along. But it is weird to think that you can't see the person on the other side. It is just words, and real life is more than "just words". That's just my take on it.

Is a messageboard so attractive?

Not just this one, but all messageboards.

You all say the Official one sucks, but still, there are thousands of users registered there.

Why do they work and how?

are you talking about the board itself or the members? its the members on the official board that take the shine off it there, apart from that its exactly the same make as this one here :cool:

take a look at http://www.big-boards.com - theres a whole world of messageboards with all kinds of different communities. Thats what makes them work, the community, friends, related interests etc. You wouldn't have started here if we didn't like Coldplay :D

some of the mbs on that list are classic! Ian why don't you go hijack "Christian Forums" or "Fucked Company" :lol: