✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever wonder the way...

Joyce

I don't really have any religious beliefs' date=' but I'd still like to think that [i']something[/i] happens and that we don't just turn into a conscious-less bag of meat and bones.

So in answer to your question, yes I've always wondered, but I see that as much more of an excercise in futility than wondering how or when I'm going to die. :confused:

No, I meant here! I always wonder what will happen with my friends and my family, what will they think and what will they do after I'm gone. I never wonder what we'll happen to me, well I do, but I'm more curious to know what happend to them than to me.

Guest LiquidSky
I don't really have any religious beliefs' date=' but I'd still like to think that [i']something[/i] happens and that we don't just turn into a conscious-less bag of meat and bones.

So in answer to your question, yes I've always wondered, but I see that as much more of an excercise in futility than wondering how or when I'm going to die. :confused:

No, I meant here! I always wonder what will happen with my friends and my family, what will they think and what will they do after I'm gone. I never wonder what we'll happen to me, well I do, but I'm more curious to know what happend to them than to me.

The question is, what will you do if they were the one to be gone? :smug: ;) :)

The question is, what will you do if they were the one to be gone? :smug: ;) :)

It depends who and how.

Guest LiquidSky
heh...well who wants to be part of it...honestly.... :dozey:

I meant life. I just want to watch. :)

I understood what you meant, but you said you didn't wanted to be part of it...as in being the one to die...and I said...who wants to be part of that honestly.... :uneasy: