✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever wonder the way...

Joyce

you are going to die!?????

call me a crazy but I do!...

all the times when I´m driving I think...pls God this day don´t take me with you!!!!!!! :cry: specially yesterday I had this awful experience...I almost have a car accident...thank God I´m complete and fine but I was so scared and this was one of those moments to reflect...defo I have always think this is the way I´m going to disappear from this world...or maybe a heart attack...for all this disturbs I have had!

anyway...is just I have fear to die in this moment that i´m so young and healthy!.... :P ...but no more drama...I really want to know if you have wonder about this!!!!...sorry for the stupid question..but is a doubt I have!!! :D

I do, I take it with naturality; we are all going to die sooner or later, not thinking about it will not make me stay longer. Neither I want to.

I know how, I don't know when. I doubt I'll wait to be taken though, I'll prolly end up doing it by myself.

:lol: you asked, I said it. Think what you want now.

I once felt so superior

Like If I was unreachable and I could whatever I wanted

like If I was free and I just could go anywhere, anywhere I wanted

I could fly and swim, I was not scared of the heights anymore

and I had nothing, but felt like I had it all

But it was just a feeling

and it went away as fast as it came :lol:

I like the way you think Tom, because at that moment I thought the same

I said "It doesn't matter, probably you would had end up doing something silly, like jumping from a cliff", but there are no cliffs near me, for my luck, I guess :lol:

I have it all now, but I feel I have nothing, I think that's where the feeling comes from.

ah, I have a question though! Has anyone wandered what will happen after we die?

I always wonder that, not how I'm going to die or when... I know I will, the when and how are just minor things; what I always wonder is what will happend afterwards, not with us, but with the peopkle that stays here. I would like to see what my friends and knowns do, and how their life developes. I just want to see them grow, like flowers :lol: :)

I don't really have any religious beliefs, but I'd still like to think that something happens and that we don't just turn into a conscious-less bag of meat and bones.

So in answer to your question, yes I've always wondered, but I see that as much more of an excercise in futility than wondering how or when I'm going to die. :confused:

Guest LiquidSky
you are going to die!?????

call me a crazy but I do!...

all the times when I´m driving I think...pls God this day don´t take me with you!!!!!!! :cry: specially yesterday I had this awful experience...I almost have a car accident...thank God I´m complete and fine but I was so scared and this was one of those moments to reflect...defo I have always think this is the way I´m going to disappear from this world...or maybe a heart attack...for all this disturbs I have had!

anyway...is just I have fear to die in this moment that i´m so young and healthy!.... :P ...but no more drama...I really want to know if you have wonder about this!!!!...sorry for the stupid question..but is a doubt I have!!! :D

Heh...I don't wonder about how I am going to die...but I like to think that in the moment you are dying...it doesn't really matter how you got killed...because you get visions of something of a more naturally death...I don't know..I just like to think that about people who got killed violently and had a cruel death...

Anyways, we are all born to die anyways... :smug: :)

Guest LiquidSky
Flying

I've always wanted to fly, like the birds

:)

awwww :blush:

I always wanted to fly also! :stunned: :nice: Some day I will... :D

I once had a dream about "me dying" and I got pushed to a bridge and as I was flying awwwwww it was the most amezing feeling I had ever had...even if I was just "dreaming" and when I hit the water, it hurted so bad but it didn't matter. Then I hit the bottom and swim back up...and when I woke up; I only woke up to look for a bridge! :stunned: :D :nice: :D However, I did not find any :/ :dozey:

Has anyone wandered what will happen after we die?

that´s a gud one!....maybe we all will be angels!!!! :smug:

and I would like to come back to this world and take care of somebody!.... :blush: ;)