✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Favourite Glastonbury '04 act

Valleyboy

I really find it hard to belive that no one will ever eclisped MUSE's perfomance at Glastonbury this year. I have said this already it was a perfomance of a different kind in my books. Coldplay will always retain a special place, and I am sure they will do more appreances at Glastonbury in latar years. But this year will be remmeberd above all else 'THE YEAR MUSE TOOK GLASTONBURY TO THAT OTHER LEVEL'

And i was not even there.

haha yes.

OH MISTERIOUS MUSE FAN, please let us know who you are so we can all hail muse together!

oh, offtopic but... i wonder if people are going to vote for orbital. ha I saw their gig and it really bored me.

Omg yes....i got really pissed off when they interuped Muse`s gig on BBC3 to see Orbitals last ever gig....like we care lol just play Muse!!! and they interupted Citizen erased :stunned:

haha yes.

OH MISTERIOUS MUSE FAN, please let us know who you are so we can all hail muse together!

oh, offtopic but... i wonder if people are going to vote for orbital. ha I saw their gig and it really bored me.

Omg yes....i got really pissed off when they interuped Muse`s gig on BBC3 to see Orbitals last ever gig....like we care lol just play Muse!!! and they interupted Citizen erased :stunned:

you should have went to BBC2 !!! It contiued after a couple of minutes on there. Then it went back to BBC 3. Yep I do aggree though they should have not took it off. However this could have been down to 'copyright; issues. !

Still the best thing ever of its kind I have ever seen. MUSE ROCK !

buzzing. I will PM closer to the time if u wants could meet up there should be a few of us. !! :cool:

Yer sure that would be kewl...i`ll be like the youngest tho lol...doesnt mean i wont rawk lol

OMG thank god ur going, my Mum only likes one Muse song so she wouldnt really wanna go up to the front, if we meet up we have to elbow are way to the front lol :lol: