Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Divutian

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Divutian

  1. This thread is about Coldplay songs depicting, describing or relating to the real world. ima start us off. I think Major Minus perfectly describes the state of China now. Ignoring the recent pandemic, China sees and monitors everything in its land, going to even a private state. If any citizen disrespects China, the government threatens them and holds their family hostage if they leave to another country, and if they don’t return, they can imprison and torture their relatives and partners for something they didn’t do. Hence, the line: They got one eye watching you One eye on what you do So be careful who it is you're talking to They got one eye watching you One eye on what you do So be careful what it is you're trying to do And be careful when you're walking in the view Just be careful when you're walking in the view Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Got one eye on the road and one on you Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Got one eye on the road and one on They got one eye watching you And one eye on what you do So be careful 'cause nothing they say is true D-don't believe a word, it's us against the world And we just got to turn up to be heard Hear the crocodiles ticking 'round the world Hear those crocodiles ticking, they go ticking 'round the world any other examples?
  2. So, with all this COVID 19 stuff happening, I would like to know what my fellow Coldplayers are doing while in Quarantine. I'm not currently in it since I live in a regional area. Anyway, I would just like to know what you are doing!
  3. Hurts like heaven has been in there for a week now
  4. I oh i oh I I'm feeling drunk and high Wait can I use I
  5. When i dont know what i mean
  6. Defalcation is the misappropriation of funds. It makes you sad. So does breaking up. Chris Martin broke up with 2 women. My word: Antidepressants
  7. What’s your word? (Also, your profile says you have sent 42 messages so I see why you might not want to reply)
  8. your turn! say a quote
  9. Yes. It was in a recording Coldplay took when they were teens
  10. I haven't watched it in a bit, but is it Chris? "Coldplay! Remember that name!"
  11. you are, confusion that never stops
  12. Within the sound of silence oh wrong band
  13. I'm feeling drunk and high
  14. seas would rise when I have the word
  15. "Singing, youuuuuuu areeeee" (clocks)
  16. Marmite is disgusting. so it is negative. Critics of Coldplay say they are too emotional/negative. Star Wars (heheh)
  17. YESSSSSS! Thanks so much KB!
  18. I agree! By the way, are you going to upload more vids on Everyday life on your channel? We all love your videos and it would be amazing if you posted more tutorials or covers since you haven't been very active on YouTube.
  19. It’s really amazing! It sounds so Coldplay! Just needs some vocals then it’s a chart breaking song!
  20. I have been beating myself up trying to find these books for free and probably got a few viruses on the way. So does anyone have any of these books? PLEASE HELP!
  21. are you sure about the harpsichord because in the chorus I think I heard some...
  22. Thanks cap! (can I call you that?) I didn’t know about that website, checking it out now! edit: I found a bunch of scores! Thanks a lot! I’ve been looking for so Long!
  23. I know I’m late but do you know what synth it is???
  24. It would be best if you had some from the official sheet music book but any song from AHFOD is fine I bet there are many people that want good sheet music for Coldplay songs. You can add songs from other albums a bit if you have the official sheet music, but let’s try to keep it A Head Full Of Dreams based...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.