Everything posted by ClearAsCrystal
-
Officially pointless Coldplaying word association thread
Rugby
-
(game) The Next poster...
False (you might be the only one :freak: ) The next poster can wink both eyes (individually, of course) I cannot.
-
Officially pointless Coldplaying word association thread
ski
-
Oh man....I'm bored....
Come on guys! I've spelled it out plenty of times...when bored - check out http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/ !!!!! :freak: The writings that were recently added are just way way funny so at least TRY to check it out. It's my daily answer to boredem, and has become a daily viewing 'cuz i love to "brew wit' Drew" (if you check out that writing tab down below where it has the title of the website, you would know what i mean!) :freak: You will not be sorry if you check out http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/ !!!! Seriously go now! :freak:
-
What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?
Way to Blue - Nick Drake
-
How you feel today?
cold ...*shivers*
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
^^ 'colduser' is online
-
HELLO - THIS IS SPARKY - I ALSO HAVE A QUESTION!
Welcome Sparky. I'm Crystal.
-
hayley new girl
Hey Hayley! Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. by the way, I'm Crystal :)
-
A-Z of artist names
P - The Postal Service
-
(game) The Next poster...
Hell yes! true, that will always be true 'till the day my hip goes out. Even then... The next poster dislikes regaetton as much as i do (tons and tons!)
-
(game) The Next poster...
Very true (i'm going to a jazz festival tonight here in houston! The next poster used to play hopscotch (and still does while drinking scotch!...j/k)
-
Christopher O'Riley
This guy is amazing! I'm sure many of you have heard of him, but here goes. What Christopher O'Riley does is take songs (like some from Radiohead) and turns them into piano peices. So if you like the piano(and i know most of you do, considering it's all over Coldplay's music) then you will enjoy this. If anyone else knows more about his work than I do, feel free to respond. If i'm not mistaken, he has also remade some of Coldplay's songs. So add them to you playlist and enjoy! :) http://rapidshare.de/files/6668375/Christopher_O_Riley_-_13_-_paranoid_android.mp3.html http://rapidshare.de/files/6668837/Christopher_O_Riley_-_03_-_Black_Star.mp3.html http://rapidshare.de/files/6668899/Christopher_O_Riley_-_06_-_Airbag.mp3.html http://rapidshare.de/files/6668898/Christopher_O_Riley_-_01_-_Everything_In_Its_Right_Place.mp3.html http://rapidshare.de/files/6669032/Christopher_O_Riley_-_03_-_no_surprises.mp3.html
-
U2
With or without you. That's the song...Check, Check!
-
I don't hate radiohead, but they're not that good
Not true. On this board, i've met the Coldplay fans (duh) and those same people appreciate Radiohead as well. I'm one of them. I'll even be brave and admit that my love for Radiohead is stronger than it is for Coldplay. And hey, it's all right if you don't like Radiohead...even in the tinniest bit. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION. Let's not forget that folks.
- A-Z of artist names
-
The Cranberries =)
Mine is 'Wake Up and Smell the Coffee' http://rapidshare.de/files/6667293/The_Cranberries_-_Wake_Up_and_Smell_the_Coffee.mp3.html
-
(game) The Next poster...
FALSE! very very false. The next poster is left handed..
-
If you had to marry one person...
You're still very young to get married just yet. Wait and true love will find you!!! :)
-
(game) The Next poster...
True... The next person has met their favorite Coldplay member
-
I am currently listening to....
Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes..... !!! WooOooT !!!! http://rapidshare.de/files/6666276/violent_femmes_-_blister_in_the_sun.mp3.html
-
/// Baker's Dozen Game ///
lol (tough!) 1. A Rush of Blood to the Head 2. Sunday Bloody Sunday - u2 3. blood on the tracks - bob dylan 4.blood on the ground - incubus 5. blood on the dance floor - wacko jacko 6. the cure - the blood 7. flesh & blood - johnny cash 8. Blood, Sex, and Booze - Green Day 9. We Suck Young Blood. - Radiohead
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
OOwhh . LeftLeg. Nice picture! :wink3:
-
What are you thinking right now?
Christiana, anything you would like for a someone like me to help you with? In any case, it does feel good to let it out and feel support, which you have here.
-
The "OR" Game
awe man, i gotta pick? if i had it my way, it would be in between. Picking one? i'd have to say slim. reading or writing?