Everything posted by Bright
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Good to hear that you're ok, nicko, although I'm not sure I understand all that's happened to you. Yaay the massivly (that's probably not a word) thick mattress's back in the picture thread :awesome:
-
Fashion etc.
lol yes bow ties = hipster alert :wacko: Hmm I think a regular tie is better for a job interview but I dont know. If I was hiring people I'd like it if they wore a bow tie :wacky: I think one of these two :wacky:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
jools fools, you're so dang pretty :nice: you look so classy in that picture :gorgeous: Looking good there, nick! cooool I like this :awesome:
- Fashion etc.
-
What made you happy today?
watching youtube videos of beyonce preforming on glastonbury :wideeyed:
-
What made you happy today?
getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist's (eventhough it's so painfu)
-
omg it's Lore's birthday :o
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :dance:
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
he's alright :anxious:
-
I just had a really weird dream with my best friend )'''':
hahaha
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
awww adorable picture, nick. nice surfer hair you got going on btw
-
I just had a really weird dream with my best friend )'''':
Uh yeah so this dream probably means that you're madly in love with your friend and that you'll get married and have 349867435 kids. Or it doesnt mean a thing :wacky: what do I know
-
~the 'official' sexy fit men thread~
:awesome:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
what she said :bomb:
-
whats on your desktop?
I wanna live there :wideeyed:
-
So, since the lounge is about dating, couples, love, guys, girls, whatever...
sorry to hear that this guy was kind of an idiot after all, jules :hug: but at least you didnt give him the guitar :wacko:. If you really dont want to tell your friends about what happened I dont think you should feel forced to do so, I mean it's your private life after all. However, I do think that people, even you jules :awesome:, need to open up and talk about your feelings sometimes. You do that here which is good, but if you dont have someone close, "in real life", that you can share you feelings with that might do more harm than good. Everyone is different obviously, but I (who also dislike sharing my feelings) have learnd that once you do open up if feels a lot better and also you can ask for other peoples' perspective on things. Oh and haha maybe your sister should get herself a dood instead of trying to fix you up with random guys :wacky: seems like she thinks she knows everything :thinking:
-
Post a pic which makes you think "wtf?"!
hahaha they really had to censor the boob? that's the least disturbing part of the picture
-
Fashion etc.
preeeeeetty dresses. The blue one's my favourite
- What annoyed you today?
-
What made you happy today?
aww cats :heart:
-
Is Justin Bieber Actually Evil, Or Just Annoying?
BIEBER FEVEEEEEEEER
-
Fashion etc.
This one's really cute. Where did you get it?
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Baah he knows nothing. I'm a fan of big headphones
-
Post pics of the city you live in
I wanna live there :wideeyed:
-
Show us your art!
It's my desktop now as well :awesome:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
I dont think they're too big :uhoh: