Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bright

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bright

  1. Good to hear that you're ok, nicko, although I'm not sure I understand all that's happened to you. Yaay the massivly (that's probably not a word) thick mattress's back in the picture thread :awesome:
  2. Bright replied to freckles's topic in The Lounge
    lol yes bow ties = hipster alert :wacko: Hmm I think a regular tie is better for a job interview but I dont know. If I was hiring people I'd like it if they wore a bow tie :wacky: I think one of these two :wacky:
  3. jools fools, you're so dang pretty :nice: you look so classy in that picture :gorgeous: Looking good there, nick! cooool I like this :awesome:
  4. Bright replied to freckles's topic in The Lounge
    yes!
  5. watching youtube videos of beyonce preforming on glastonbury :wideeyed:
  6. getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist's (eventhough it's so painfu)
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY :dance:
  8. he's alright :anxious:
  9. awww adorable picture, nick. nice surfer hair you got going on btw
  10. Uh yeah so this dream probably means that you're madly in love with your friend and that you'll get married and have 349867435 kids. Or it doesnt mean a thing :wacky: what do I know
  11. what she said :bomb:
  12. I wanna live there :wideeyed:
  13. sorry to hear that this guy was kind of an idiot after all, jules :hug: but at least you didnt give him the guitar :wacko:. If you really dont want to tell your friends about what happened I dont think you should feel forced to do so, I mean it's your private life after all. However, I do think that people, even you jules :awesome:, need to open up and talk about your feelings sometimes. You do that here which is good, but if you dont have someone close, "in real life", that you can share you feelings with that might do more harm than good. Everyone is different obviously, but I (who also dislike sharing my feelings) have learnd that once you do open up if feels a lot better and also you can ask for other peoples' perspective on things. Oh and haha maybe your sister should get herself a dood instead of trying to fix you up with random guys :wacky: seems like she thinks she knows everything :thinking:
  14. hahaha they really had to censor the boob? that's the least disturbing part of the picture
  15. Bright replied to freckles's topic in The Lounge
    preeeeeetty dresses. The blue one's my favourite
  16. aww cats :heart:
  17. Bright replied to freckles's topic in The Lounge
    This one's really cute. Where did you get it?
  18. Baah he knows nothing. I'm a fan of big headphones
  19. I wanna live there :wideeyed:
  20. It's my desktop now as well :awesome:
  21. I dont think they're too big :uhoh:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.