Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ms Magpie

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Ms Magpie

  1. :nod: I also love Bloom, Lotus Flower and Separator. I don't hate any of the songs but I'm not particularly fond of Feral.
  2. I'm sorry, Lory :sad:
  3. I don't know why but I friggin love it :wacky: It gets really really good later on, ha.
  4. lmao :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:
  5. Ms Magpie replied to Megalomania's topic in The Lounge
    I'm not sure what exactly it means but I'm glad you made it! :dance:
  6. Yep, they've added a new date.
  7. That's what Pulp did this year, though. They only played old songs; I don't think they've released any new song at all...
  8. If they're booked for Reading, I'm going, man.
  9. The hair. :bomb:
  10. Just tell someone about it. :(
  11. There's another Berlin date. It's on 6 July. Why can't they announce all the tour dates in one go?! It'd be much easier to plan that way. :bomb:
  12. I've always had different classes every single day. It's good. :p OK, at least you get some variation. Otherwise it'd be really boring. :wreck:
  13. Lotus Flower.... rock. Um, yeah. :lol:
  14. Do you guys have the same schedule every day every week? :uhoh:
  15. £36, actually...
  16. Thanks! :nice: I just hope it really is in mint condition as it is said in its description on Ebay. :sleep: Apparently it's never been played :surprised:
  17. I just wont IR box set on Ebay. FFFFFFyeah :wacko: :dance: :bomb:
  18. I miss Maths, though!
  19. Mine is just brilliant. :nod: MON 8:50-10:25 Subtitling 12:10-13:45 Literary Texts TUE 8:50-10:25 Subtitling 10:30-12:05 Translation SLO-EN: Political Texts 12:10-13:45 Translation SLO-FR 13:50-15:25 Text Linguistics and Discourse Analysis WED 9:40-11:15 Translation FR-SLO 14:40-16:15 Lexicology THU 10:30-12:05 Translation EN-SLO: Political Texts 12:10-13:45 English Text Formation 13:50-15:25 Translation FR-SLO 15:30-17:05 Text Linguistics and Discourse Analysis FRI 9:40-11:15 French Text Formation 11:20-12:55 Semantics 13:00-14:35 Translation SLO-FR :bomb:
  20. I love LIAGH, too. I can't listen to it all the time but it's genius.
  21. Happy birthday!
  22. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! :bomb:
  23. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  24. Just tell the authorities already.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.