Everything posted by Italian Plastic
-
Arcade Fire
jbhifi thinks different to that other one. I feel much better about these.
-
Official Aussie Music Fan Thread
You're seeing Empire Of The Sun instead of the Pixies? are you mad?
-
hello you all!
HI THERE NEW PERSON
-
RIP George Steinbrenner
Seinfeld seinfeld seinfeld
-
Official Aussie Music Fan Thread
Any of you going to Jonsi side shows? A very cool band Seth Frightening from NZ are going to support him. Jonsi chose them himself which is quite incredible!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
graarbrargearageare
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
I'm in the video because they needed young people and I was perfect because I knew the director and the band :wacky:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
I wish we could have. But So So Modern used to tour in them so they wanted them back. I still got to wear them for a whole day though :P [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8epVJ8DRDw&feature=related]YouTube- So So Modern Opening Synths[/ame]
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
FAKE PLASTIC WILLY
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL WILL
-
Favorite Pixar film to date?
Toy Story 3 is the best movie they've done in a while. Up, Wall-E, Ratatouille etc.. were good, but to me they seemed more like Dreamworks movies or whatever. Hmmm
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ima go bed naow :(
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I hope it rains NO WAIT I have to walk to mah mothers house tomorrow no raining please
-
Arcade Fire
Those album covers look really stupid :(
-
2010 Albums Worth Listening To
Teenage Dream - Katy Perry or Teen Dream - Beach House :thinking: :P
-
Radiohead
Haha...that's pretty stupid...
-
Favorite Pixar film to date?
It's not regarded as their best movie. I never liked it
-
The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)
Awesome! I've always wanted to get Heroes. I like my bowie. I'll check out some more of these. You did a good job on finding things I didn't know!
-
The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)
Ceremony - New Order is my favourite Joy Division song :awesome: But yeah, it's definitely one of the greatest songs ever.
-
What does your room look like?
Ian :wacky:
-
The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)
Sara check out more Wilco. Outtasite (Outtamind) isn't their best song.
-
The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)
Time to review mine! this is just from the first listen. Sadly, I can see a lot of the track info. I tried my best not to look!
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
The music video I was in is finally up! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_jYlBSpSI8]YouTube- So So Modern - Dusk and Children[/ame] I'm the middle band member
-
What does your room look like?
I've been meaning to take a photo of my room. I just put up heaps of posters and fairy lights! :awesome:
-
The 6th Mixtape Exchange (closed for entries)
wooo! World Sick - Broken Social Scene I agree with you about the longness thing, it does get a bit boring. But glad you like it! You should definitely check them out Walkabout - Atlas Sound (with Panda Bear) Yup, I love the feeling this song has. I can't really see the Vampire Weekend comparison but whatever :P Also Frightened - Animal Collective I never really liked Animal Collective but I do like this song. The whole album is very different and dreamy. Ballet would be awesome with this! Kingmaker - Family Cactus Awesome! This is a song by a very good New Zealand band, so I'd be surprised if you'd heard it. I actually missed out on seeing them last week :sad: Hope I get another chance! The Beautiful Young Crew - Lawrence Arabia another great New Zealand artist (he's just one guy..James Milne) Sneaky Sneaky Dogfriend - Connan & The Mockasins Another NZ band! Connan, the lead singer is an extremely weird guy, which makes this band sound so cool! I'd Rather Waste You Than The Money On My Phone - Liam Finn Another New Zealander... He's amazing live, check out some videos on youtube! Tone Bank Jungle - Holy Fuck I thought this might be a risky thing to put on the mix. Glad you sort of liked it! The Worst Is Yet To Come - So So Modern an NZ band... it's funny that you don't like it, no one I've showed it to has liked it! Wine Glass - Body 125 ooh! It's awesome that you like this one. New Zealand has an awesome underground punk scene. This is one of the best bands. I saw them the other day and the singer dedicated this song to me! I was going to make a mix with more of this kind of stuff but I wasn't sure if you'd like it! Life Will Get Better Some Day - The Mint Chicks Yet another NZ band! one of the best. I've never liked the ending either. Just be glad you haven't seen this live! They stretch it out for a very long time... 4 Minute Warning - Radiohead Cool! I had no idea if you liked Radiohead. This is one of my favourite ending tracks. You're welcome. I really enjoyed making it, check out some of the bands! 1. World Sick - Broken Social Scene 2. Wakabout (With Panda Bear) - Atlas Sound 3. Also Frightened - Animal Collective 4. Kingmaker - Family Cactus 5. The Beautiful Young Crew - Lawrence Arabia 6. Sneaky Sneaky Dogfriend - Connan & The Mockasins 7. I'd Rather Waste You Than the Money On My Phone - Liam Finn 8. Tone Bank Jungle - Holy Fuck 9. The Worst Is Yet To Come - So So Modern 10. Wine Glass - Body 125 11. Life Will Get Better Someday - The Mint Chicks 12. 4 Minute Warning - Radiohead