Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Italian Plastic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Italian Plastic

  1. Imagine how awesome it'd be to open for The Frames :shocked3:
  2. Vinyl with an mp3 download link :heart :heart:
  3. I love instore performances. I've been to a few really great ones. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJP1rhW9O1I]YouTube- The Phoenix Foundation at Slow Boat - Buffalo Song[/ame] This being the best ^^ Record stores are amazing. I seem to spend a lot of my weekends in town going to them, and whenever I'm in a new city I'll have a look for some :heart:
  4. are there no independent record stores in your town? There are only 2 here, but those 2 are really cool and they're on the same street so I'll just be switching between them all day :D
  5. http://www.recordstoreday.com/Home On saturday (in NZ time anyway) it's Record Store Day! Yaaay! Haha, it's a pretty cool day. Most record stores will be having sales, instore performances and heaps of other stuff. All you have to do, is go to your local record store and buy stuff! I dunno, just go! it'll be fun! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QniH-KV5PMs]YouTube- Ambassador of Record Store Day 2010[/ame]
  6. lololololol ^^
  7. Jonsi's planning on coming to Aussie. Come on NZ!
  8. squeeeeeee! this is a photo from when I saw So So Modern last week, I'm seeing them again this week :cheesy:
  9. If I was going on the Sunday, I would die. Would I give up seeing reunited Pavement to get better position for Thom Yorke? Jonsi, Spoon or Charlotte Gainsbourg? Phoenix?
  10. The Cost tour. I still think the Red Chord at my show was the best :P I'll upload the video sometime :uhoh:
  11. oh! I'll download it (unless I see it anywhere in town) Glad it's got Red Chord! I want a live album of the 2006 (?) tour
  12. The Clash vs The Ramones
  13. I don't assume everyone can swim... I learned unwillingly, so now I can't really swim that great... I hate the water
  14. I got the cool special edition :wacky: It's a pretty cool film.
  15. I used to have a crush on her, but then I saw the girl from Bang! Bang! Eche! from the front row :wacky:
  16. I only have Set List :thinking:
  17. I've never seen that movie
  18. lovellyyy <3
  19. Thom's voice in Airbag was what put me off Radiohead initially :P I came to my senses
  20. same. I did a little bit of posting during the Haiti thing but that's all. I just use it for downloads now :tongue:
  21. What camera do you have? Those are good photo's.
  22. if coldplaying shuts down :P
  23. I rediscovered that song a couple of weeks ago :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.