Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Italian Plastic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Italian Plastic

  1. okay hate isn't really the right word for this. I would much rather listen to High & Dry than a lot of things... I just don't like it. Definately one of my least favourite Radiohead songs.
  2. Yeah. We have really shit internet and plans in New Zealand. Finally someone is trying to lay a huge cable across the bottom of the ocean to get better internet...
  3. awww I love all the mainstream shit in this thread :cheesy: So So Modern Brains Nevernudes Wilberforces Rifles
  4. for RECORD STORE DAY
  5. I liked the movie, but it didn't live up to the hype. I thought it was going to be the greatest thing ever, but it wasn't. But anyway YAY
  6. that performance is pretty damn awesome :tongue:
  7. KANSAS That's my favourite word
  8. Sounds pretty crap to me but...
  9. So So Modern. I saw them play a little instore live thing today. Cool!
  10. ingmaringmaringmaringmaringmaringmar he has a cool name
  11. I get what your saying. But really, who would want to play songs that you played to death 10 years ago? I think Radiohead are pretty good at their setlists...they tend to mix up the older songs that they do choose to play. Good point though.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.