Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
:dance: Yay! I don't feel violated anymore..
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
Stop feeling me, ugggh *shudders*
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
ewhh stop feeling me.
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
It really creeps me out :laugh1:
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
Ooooh! :laugh4:
- Oh yay
- The 5th Or Something Alias Day (8 AM CST July 23rd - the Guessing Game)(Don't Forget To PM Crests Wh
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Partying in the USA?
-
Two Door Cinema Club
Bump :awesome: itunes festival thingy. http://www.myspace.com/myspacelive
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:sad: awhh, wel hopefully it will clear up. I wanted to go to the beach but my dad said he was tired, psh! I got less than 5 hours of sleep last night and i was out doing stuff all day and i'm ok :laugh4:
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
^ You should post more! :heart: Your english is great. Fuck it, i'm not even that confident about half of my wording and my first language is english :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
You don't want to celebrate 4th of july? :shrug:
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
Lol? There's nothing Lol about that conversation child! :blank:
-
The 5th Or Something Alias Day (8 AM CST July 23rd - the Guessing Game)(Don't Forget To PM Crests Wh
chic? fair enough. Bono's such a chic :wink3:
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
I think we should talk like this to crests... k, how r u? fine, u? gud, u? fine, wuut? not much k.
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
I actually did my page the other day, but everyone else will see mine cause i'm first so i don't want to post a picture. Maybe later :nice:
-
The 5th Or Something Alias Day (8 AM CST July 23rd - the Guessing Game)(Don't Forget To PM Crests Wh
I might base mine on a Canadian..... not you though. Hahahaha Loser. wow, that was lame :blank:
-
What is it right now?
it's half seven so it's the evening i guess.
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
see, you're not a man whore. Just an attention one :blank:
-
The 5th Or Something Alias Day (8 AM CST July 23rd - the Guessing Game)(Don't Forget To PM Crests Wh
I haven't thought about it yet. Mine will probably be lame nonetheless.
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
NO. sure you have all summer to decide, it will take ages to reach you.
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
That's just because there are a lot more girls on here than guys. I think i prefer talking to guys on here though :whore: probably just depends on the person you're talking to really.
-
Who is Coldplaying's biggest attention whore?
There's not much to drag it out to :wink3: The only honest opinion seems to be Shane is one and that's it :laugh4:
-
The 5th Or Something Alias Day (8 AM CST July 23rd - the Guessing Game)(Don't Forget To PM Crests Wh
No! ^ I have to think about my character alias person.
-
just registered :O
Oh hey there :wink3: