Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
You're a man?! that smiley can make any sentence seem dodgy.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:heart:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Crests, I elope with any guy dressed as an animal from Antarctica :charming:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
i found a guy in a penguin suit on that tastebud.fm site :laugh4: He's from ireland and likes grizzly bear.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
WHAT? You haven't seen that yet? you have to see it!
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
You should rent it or something, it's so good :nice:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Nick and Norah's infinite playlist is on :heart:
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
cause you can with the website, there was no one :disappointed: LOLOLOL.
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
I did a page and my writing on it is so insanely messy :laugh4:
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
well what ever it is, it's hungry. I want to go see if there are any guys who are miley cyrus fans in Afghanistan :blank:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I don't know :bigcry: It should be a word :awesome:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
You've made 10,000 posts in the past number of weeks and i haven't even made that many in a year :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
It's zombie weather here today :laugh4: dull, drizzly, grey.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: It never really rains that hard here, not enough to wash my hair :tongue: :laugh4: that's thoughtful of her? :uhoh:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
did you wash your hair? :wacky: http://cdn.buzznet.com/media/jj1//2010/06/momsen-warptour/taylor-momsen-warp-tour-kick-off-03.jpg :sick: She's 16. I thought she was like 19/20 when i first saw pictures of her. Makes me actually feel sorry for saying shit about miley cyrus being slutty :laugh4:
-
Oh my god
But you use those counting threads quite a bit. I never use them to push up my number of posts.... i haven't the patience :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: It's probably you child. Just watching music channels, You know who's a tramp? Taylor momsen :laugh4: but really :sick:
-
Oh my god
I seem to be on it quite a bit :uhoh: I've never at the top though :disappointed: Tbh, i don't really want to be :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:laugh4: I should sit my mother down and tell her I'm a justin bieber lesbian...LOL JK I'm not :blank: Hey guys. How are you ?
-
Where did you hang out on the internet before being on coldplaying?/How did you hear about Coldplayi
I used to go on bebo ( lol ) the most i guess and make the backgrounds for the profiles, so found this website when looking for a picture of coldplay for one them. I joined cause i wanted to look at something and it said i needed to be logged in :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:charming:
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
what? :uhoh: ^ New update in the first post. :awesome:
-
it could be worse
Not another debate about god :uhoh: I didn't post in the other thread simply because I'm not going to have a discussion with someone about something I'm not even sure of myself. And I agree with alot of Ivet said :nice: possibly all of it.
-
it could be worse
I say this in nearly every bad situation :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
saw this and thought of you crests :heart: