Everything posted by EmmaLouiseSmyth
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
yes Violet, All Irish guys are smoldering hot and extremely charming :blank:
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
Everyone from cork is smoking hot :blank: nah I just couldn't be arsed signing up to look at the profiles :nice:
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
Unfortunately for you, yeah you are. You're the closest to me. There are people with longer distances to send it over though.
-
Dating other Coldplay fans
I think it would be a cool way to make internet friends, a relationship? more than likely no. I'm amazed i found people from ireland on it, a guy from cork too :wtf:
-
I need advice.
Just try to bring it up casually in conversation, maybe the next time you are going out with him. I'm sure you don't have to sit her down and tell her like that :uhoh:
-
Post a pic which makes you think "wtf?"!
sexy :blank:
-
the funniest thing ever
Is this guy for real? :laugh4:
-
Fashion etc.
I love those :wideeyed: I'd have no hope of walking in them though :laugh4: Any sign of it? :uhoh:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I've been really awake at nights..we should swap sleeping habits. Hopefully you will. You should go for a walk or drink coffee? I haven't had the house myself in months. I'm good, just sorting out the scrapbook :nice: Is there any point in me dressing my bed at 1/4 to 6 in the evening ? :laugh4:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
How are you guys?
-
Post a pic which makes you think "wtf?"!
:laugh4: :laugh4: ^
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
cello cello
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
hello hello.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
My aunt is stupid. My mom looks after small kids and she brought over her big lively sheepdog, seriously ? Now there are lots of crying children. That dog is an ass. It has bitten me and my mom so yeah :sick: FOOOL
-
The Coldplaying Scrapbook number one failed, go to the new thread if you want to join that one!!!GO!
:uhoh: Did you send me a PM? yes? I'll fix that there and send you an email and such I'm sorry :embarrassed:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
Gorgeous as always :wacko: I was messing about on photoshop and i made myself in to Zombie :nice: I'm not a very hardcore zombie tbh.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Just make sure it ain't dodgy. Photoshop is really fun :wacko: Of course the presidents speech works grand but when the killers comes on the sound goes shitty and it starts cutting :\
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I hope at least one big killers fan is at the white house concert :uhoh:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I love asking questions....hehe. If you get random questions they will probably be from me :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:wink3: I made myself into a zombie on photoshop :nice:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Hey there daughter :wacky: hello everybody *said in cheesy voice*:cheesy:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
EVIL!
-
Happy 4th Of July!
Happy 4th of July! I'm watch the President of the US speaking at the white house on a live stream ..I'm checking to see if the stream works for The Killers concert later :nice:
-
The 5th Or Something Alias Day (8 AM CST July 23rd - the Guessing Game)(Don't Forget To PM Crests Wh
That's quite weird, it must be safe there though.
-
The 5th Or Something Alias Day (8 AM CST July 23rd - the Guessing Game)(Don't Forget To PM Crests Wh
WHERE THE HELL DO THEY LIVE?